Errors??

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 09:15 PM
Mad*Max
Race Director

Received 1,495 Likes on 816 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021

Default Errors??

Ever since the upgrade, I keep getting weird errors (not error messages) - sometimes I can't quote other posts or even hit the "Thanks" button. I think some debugging needs to be done. Anybody else experiencing these issues?

And no, I don't have screenshots of the errors...
Old 08-20-2018, 11:38 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad*Max
Ever since the upgrade, I keep getting weird errors (not error messages) - sometimes I can't quote other posts or even hit the "Thanks" button. I think some debugging needs to be done. Anybody else experiencing these issues?

And no, I don't have screenshots of the errors...
Edit: Your post is a little confusing. You indicate you keep getting "weird errors" but then state "not error messages".

If it's the vBulletin database error message, we're aware of the issue. There is a technical issue involving mysql.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:18 AM
Mad*Max
Race Director

Originally Posted by J T
Edit: Your post is a little confusing. You indicate you keep getting "weird errors" but then state "not error messages".

If it's the vBulletin database error message, we're aware of the issue. There is a technical issue involving mysql.
They are errors in that they are not allowing me to perform certain actions. Another "error" I was getting was when trying to "thank" another member, I got a window open up which had what looked like my untrained eye as programming code.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:23 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad*Max
They are errors in that they are not allowing me to perform certain actions. Another "error" I was getting was when trying to "thank" another member, I got a window open up which had what looked like my untrained eye as programming code.
Well if the issue is still occurring, we'll need more information. Either a screen capture of the error or a copy/paste of the error.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:17 PM
Mad*Max
Race Director

Originally Posted by J T
Well if the issue is still occurring, we'll need more information. Either a screen capture of the error or a copy/paste of the error.
I went back to the same thread to try it and it is working now - next time I will try to post the script.

Get notified of new replies

To Errors??

Quick Reply: Errors??