Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Rule292
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Default Embedded iphone ads for non small cell lung cancer

Cleared cookies and they continue.

No other forum I've ever been on has targeted ads for cancer. And it's not car related so I have no idea why forum software would allow it.

Inappropriate, given what some have gone through with that disease.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:39 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rule292
Cleared cookies and they continue.

No other forum I've ever been on has targeted ads for cancer. And it's not car related so I have no idea why forum software would allow it.

Inappropriate, given what some have gone through with that disease.
Ads are not restricted to car-related content. That's probably the case for the majority of any service/program that uses ads to help pay for providing the service/program. When I watch a YouTube video, or other online show, the ads are not restricted to the content.

Although CorvetteForum is free to use and access by members like yourself, CorvetteForum is not free to operate. Ads help pay to keep the site online and operational so that it can be freely used by members like yourself.

The ad you speak of is not provided directly from CorvetteForum but rather through an ad partner. Clearing cookies and cache may help but note that some browsers won't delete that data for a site that is bookmarked as a favorite unless specifically selected to do so.

Quick Reply: Embedded iphone ads for non small cell lung cancer