Locked Out Again

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2019, 06:13 PM
Greg
Just another Corvette guy
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,835 Likes on 1,782 Posts

Default Locked Out Again

Got the pop up blast again this morning when I opened CF but only on my hand held. Home computer never has this problem.
This is what I'm seeing:

If I click my Back button it will just re-scroll through these five pop ups. I leave and go to another site, no problems. It locks me out of this site. Again, this only happens when I open CF, not at any of the other dozen or so sites I frequent. I clear cache but as soon as I come back to CF I get this again in about 15 seconds.
Any idea how to end it permanently?
Old 04-15-2019, 06:56 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg
Got the pop up blast again this morning when I opened CF but only on my hand held. Home computer never has this problem.
This is what I'm seeing:

If I click my Back button it will just re-scroll through these five pop ups. I leave and go to another site, no problems. It locks me out of this site. Again, this only happens when I open CF, not at any of the other dozen or so sites I frequent. I clear cache but as soon as I come back to CF I get this again in about 15 seconds.
Any idea how to end it permanently?
Greg, your previous post was moved into the following master topic:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...opups-etc.html

While the thread title references amazon, it is not confined to amazon and you will see your post was moved into the referenced thread as well as other reports and some answers.

We can't monitor and update multiple threads when it covers the same topic, so we request there be just one active topic for a current issue.

In short, the team is aware of the issue and it is an issue that is is not just CorvetteForum-only. Just as spam on the Internet and email is an on-going concern, these types of issues for websites has also been a growing trend.

Thanks.