Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

2017 Z06 Watkins Glen Grey Metallic w/Adrenaline Red Interior, 3300 miles, $70K firm

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 01:43 PM
DallasJim01
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2017 Z06 Watkins Glen Grey Metallic w/Adrenaline Red Interior, 3300 miles, $70K firm

I just posted my Z06 for sale and do not see my post. Is there a review approval process that occurs first before it gets posted as I am unable to find my post? If so, how long does this approval process take?

Jim
Old 04-25-2019, 03:59 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-70k-firm.html

You thread got marked for Moderation, which puts it into the Moderator queue for review before allowing public display.

CorvetteForum uses some resources to help control spam. Some content is more subject to getting flagged as possible spam by the automated services that require manual review and approval by staff. We can't disclose exactly what triggers the spam filter to flag content as spam, as that would defeat the purpose, but know that using CorvetteForum for its intended purpose for a length of time makes the account less subject to getting flagged posts.

All CorvetteForum staff are volunteers that regularly review and assist when available, so there is no set time that can be provided for any action.

Quick Reply: 2017 Z06 Watkins Glen Grey Metallic w/Adrenaline Red Interior, 3300 miles, $70K firm