In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

Rocky Viracola R.I.P.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:45 PM
velocityvettes
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rocky Viracola R.I.P.

to all who don't know rocky viracola took his life thursday dec.4 here in his home in atlanta,ga he worked on a lot of corvettes and has many friends out there that i don't know how to get in touch with so i wanted to post something on the forum for people who knew him that way everyone would know. he funeral is this thursday 12/11/08 the address is as follows

Harris funeral home
302 N. main street
p.o.box 549
abbeville, sc 29620

the funeral home is taking donations so if anyone wants to send anything they can at the above address thank you so much.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Sidepiper
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

R.I.P.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:45 PM
Tyler Dirden
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

By a fluke I looked in this section for the first time. I knew Rocky briefly in the early 90's. I spent the day with him while he installed a nitrous kit on my Mustang. We had to make a run to the parts store in his turbo C-4 Vette & it was fast enough to scare me. We stayed in touch for a short while. He was a super nice & personable guy.

Take care Rocky. God speed.

Memorial page: http://www.virtualmemorials.com/main...5432&page_no=1

GH

Last edited by Tyler Dirden; 12-27-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 12-31-2021, 09:24 PM
Tony Viracola
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Dad

I just stumbled across this post 13 years later now. I am the oldest son of Rocky Viracola and I just want to say that I am truly amazed at how many peoples lives he had been a part of. I have heard so many great stories of my dad and I appreciate every single one of them. I’m 23 now and although I didn’t get to spend a lot of time with him, the apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree. I am a Tech at a Chevrolet Dealership in NC and drive an 03 Torch Red Z06. I hope to one day be atleast half the man he was. He was a legend for sure and his memory lives with all of us everyday.
Old 01-03-2022, 06:49 PM
ZR-71
Team Owner

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Tony, I’m very sorry for the loss of your Father. Please accept my deepest sympathy

Get notified of new replies

To Rocky Viracola R.I.P.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rocky Viracola R.I.P.