In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

RIP Dad

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 12:28 AM
HP ADDICT
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my father of only 56 on Thanksgiving day 2 years ago so this time of the year is rough. I am sure your father was a good man as was mine. I wish I could have taken him for a ride in my Z06 he would have loved the car! He is gone but you can keep his memory alive by honering him with your life lived right. Prayers to you and your family.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Ratbagsmg
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our parents spend the best years of their lives raising us to be good, honest, decent people. They have sacrificed much to ensure we have the means, knowledge, and skill to make it on our own once we leave the nest. We honor them in the way we have chosen to live our lives. Parents will judge themselves as human beings on how well their kids turn out. President Truman often had harsh questions thrown at him by the News Reporters of the day. He was once asked if it was true that his father was considered something of a failure. Truman replied,"Well, his son grew up to be President of the United States. Would you consider that to be a failure?". Give 'em Hell, Harry.

To those of you who had a tough childhood. A special salute to you that the goodness born into you was able to rise above huge obstacles. It's folks like you who set some of the best examples for our youth.

Losing a parent is almost as hard as it gets. I am truly sorry for your loss. I miss my dad every day. He was my hero.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:57 PM
curvesman
Safety Car

Received 126 Likes on 88 Posts
C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified 2020

Sorry for your loss!

Quick Reply: RIP Dad