In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

For all and their loved ones

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 11:36 AM
brrujo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For all and their loved ones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the time of the year where I get very sad. You see, one year ago tonight (it was Xmas eve) last year on a Friday my dear son Jeff who worked in Louisiana was on his way home for Christmas. It was a wet rainy night and since he had been drinking, he did the responsible thing and let his girlfriend drive. At 4:22 PM she lost control (hydroplane) on TX Hwy 31 in Tyler, Texas. She was wearing a seat belt and he was not.

It was a very minor accident that anyone should have walked away from. (His girlfriend did) His truck, a 2009 F250 Ford laid over on it's side. He was ejected through the passenger window.

We buried my dear son Jeff on Dec 29 2010.

This is a message that we have all heard...SEATBELTS SAVE LIVES!!
Old 12-24-2011, 06:11 PM
ZR-71
Team Owner

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Sorry for your loss
My worst fear is losing one of my kids
Old 12-24-2011, 07:19 PM
brrujo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just hug them and tell them every chance you get how much you love them. It's a pain that is undescribable. I can assure you my friend, there are no sure things in this life. Never take one single day for granted. Your life can change forever with one phone call.

I know God has a plan, and we will all meet again someday. But until then enjoy everyday we a given on this earth.
Old 12-27-2011, 09:10 PM
DonOH
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

My sympathies on your tragic loss. There is nothing sadder than attending a funeral for someone who is gone so many years ahead of their time.

Get notified of new replies

To For all and their loved ones