Loss of my best friend - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

Loss of my best friend

Old 06-28-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
CF Senior Member
Default Loss of my best friend

Hey guys, I"m new the forum.

I lost my best friend this past weekend from an accidental overdose. He was the nicest guy you'd ever meet and a witty personality to go with it.

To keep his memory and ride alive with me his parents are selling me his 05' c6. While he was fighting his addiction he pulled his corsa exhaust off and sold it. He kept telling me recently about an exhaust he wanted to get. I'm hoping by posting a pic of him and his car you guys recognize him and can maybe recall him posting something. i'm not sure what his handle on here was i wish i would have asked. it's probably something 90's related if i were to guess.

if this doesn't strike a bell with anyone can you guys maybe recommend a good exhaust i can put on for $750?

Thank you so much. i hate having to write this and buy his car i'd much rather have my buddy back. But i'll be damned if i were to let someone else get his ride.

Last edited by snakec6; 06-28-2017 at 05:25 PM.
snakec6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Loss of my best friend