In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

Mr Nubain, 1980-2017, RIP

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 10:16 AM
Raazor
Goon Squad King of Battle

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 920 Likes on 356 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13x3- '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

Originally Posted by snakec6
He lost almost everything he had. He tried to sell his car several times i even found a post on here with him trying to sell it. I was lucky enough to find a guy in for sale thread selling the same exhaust he had on it and is willing to hold it for me until after his funeral is done and the holiday is over.

I'm blown away by the support you guys gave him and myself. I'm glad i decided to come on here. I knew he came here for a reason and now i see why.
We mostly bust each other's ***** but come together when needed.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:16 AM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Great sense of humor this guy had...I would have definitely had a beer and chilled with him. Tragic loss as he was too young.......absolutely awful.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:18 AM
Voytek
Team Owner

Received 80 Likes on 29 Posts

I'm blown away by the support you guys gave him and myself. I'm glad i decided to come on here. I knew he came here for a reason and now i see why.
we would have never known unless you told us... that's the bad thing about online communities unless you have RL friends on the forum as well.

you're smart for connecting the dots and thanks for letting us know. nubian legacy will live through you on the forum.

forget about all the other sections on this forum, we know everything about every generation corvette ever built and everything else for that matter
Old 06-29-2017, 10:20 AM
Ceptor
Team Owner

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Originally Posted by Corvette Kid
What a jack-*** comment at this time.
not really.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:26 AM
CA-Legal-Vette
Race Director

Received 318 Likes on 269 Posts

Old 06-29-2017, 10:33 AM
sublime1996525
Team Owner

Received 200 Likes on 77 Posts

Damn. I was afraid to come to this thread for fear of this. I always enjoyed the posts about skanks RIP Nubs

In honor of Nubs. Skanks

Old 06-29-2017, 10:37 AM
Swany00
Team Owner

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

well fk, as much as I bantered with that musclehead, he will be missed. Rest in peace Nubs
Old 06-29-2017, 10:39 AM
snakec6
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Brett K
He was a funny guy, but I got frustrated with his seriousness about addiction. I could tell he struggled with hurting his parents and didn't feel worthy of their help. I exchanged some PMs with him after I lost my nephew last May to a heroin overdose. I was trying to encourage him to find a church but he never responded.
I think we all got frustrated with him.. Like someone else said before he thought it was kind of a joke and his quote on his bio about how you might crash and burn said it all. I"m sorry for your loss i definitely feel your pain.

Originally Posted by 09Z06pj
Sad news this morning. Rest in peace Mr. Nubain. No more fighting the demons. Prayers for his parents as well. They never gave up on him and it seemed they were always there to help pick up the pieces.
No more fighting and no more pain indeed. His hands hurt quite often because all his veins were collapsed and he couldn't get good circulation. his family never gave up on him and invested hundreds of thousands on the kid for treatment and other things he needed..
Old 06-29-2017, 10:41 AM
bsmith
Team Owner

Received 62 Likes on 18 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09

There were a few threads started out of concern for him when he hadn't posted in a while.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:41 AM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Just a few classic Nubain posts....God I'm going to miss this guy....

Originally Posted by Mr.Nubain
They didn't look like that when I was in school. Too bad the husband is a candy-*** and probably treated her like a princess instead of a nasty ****, I see a lot of skanks date these guys, they are more feminine than the female. I'd like to find a lady, but all the Nubs runs into is nasty(in a good way) gym *****. Times have changed, it's time to adapt.
Thank you Neece. You have some great feet, the feet of a lady. Not of a skank.
I bet she gives crazy-sloppy bj's. The kind where, when you get off the couch there is a huge wet spot from her spit. She looks like her vagina would smell.

That's my kind of girl. I love getting my salad tossed. I've never met a lady that hasn't as well. Gotta be straight outta the shower or bath though. One bad experience can really damage you.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:42 AM
TwoSmoke
Team Owner

Received 126 Likes on 78 Posts

Holy crap!!!

I hate when reality hits OT like this.

I liked the OT Mr.Nubain persona. I never thought this reality would happen.

A couple posts I remember recently:

That's one bad bitch, it is sort of weird how the bars not bending though, with that amount of weight you do see it **** with the bar. Even if the weight isn't real, great form, *** to the floor. The only way. I like her.
Pool skank could have just got done running a marathon in FL and I would be down, no soak needed.
This sucks. I'll miss his posts.

Old 06-29-2017, 10:45 AM
snakec6
Instructor

Originally Posted by Voytek
we would have never known unless you told us... that's the bad thing about online communities unless you have RL friends on the forum as well.

you're smart for connecting the dots and thanks for letting us know. nubian legacy will live through you on the forum.

forget about all the other sections on this forum, we know everything about every generation corvette ever built and everything else for that matter
i would have never known about you guys had you not supported him and listened to the shitstorm he had brewing. He talked about you guys often and would tell me random stupid **** you guys talked about on here. i felt it was my duty to let you guys know what happened. i knew he came and went with me so i figured you guys knew the same Jaren.

haha, i really don't see a need to go anywhere else you guys all are good dudes. This is my first sports car to own and i'm glad it's his. If you knew him i'm going to get that thing going.

I found a guy on here selling the same corsa exhaust he sold. he is selling it tome for $1000 plus shipping, and was willing to hold it for me until after his funeral. That says it all about you guys on here.

Funnies part about this.. is i work at a ford dealership.. the owners and guys here are gonna hate it when i roll up in that bitch..
Old 06-29-2017, 10:50 AM
snakec6
Instructor

Originally Posted by LFZ
Just a few classic Nubain posts....God I'm going to miss this guy....
lmfao!!!!! We always talked about butthole pleasures, and would say what skanks we'd put our faces in straight from a sweaty gym session.. God i miss this ******.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:53 AM
snakec6
Instructor

Originally Posted by Shammalammadingdong
Holy crap!!!

I hate when reality hits OT like this.

I liked the OT Mr.Nubain persona. I never thought this reality would happen.

A couple posts I remember recently:

This sucks. I'll miss his posts.

yeah, man i can't wait to get the Ride alive again and post some pics of it in memory of him. i'm wearing his BANG BUS shirt to the funeral today and to his celebration party tomorrow.. it's what he would want..
Old 06-29-2017, 11:01 AM
Voytek
Team Owner

Received 80 Likes on 29 Posts

I enjoyed all of his threads... every single one

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...rchid=64700382
Old 06-29-2017, 11:02 AM
The Green Hornet
Melting Slicks

Location: Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another beer. Wisconsin
Received 63 Likes on 55 Posts

Damn, sad to hear this. I always worried about him when he went missing from here. R.I.P. Mr. Nubain and Force-1's Sis.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:04 AM
antfarmer2
Race Director

Received 578 Likes on 555 Posts

Dead link here.

Last edited by antfarmer2; 06-29-2017 at 11:05 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Mr Nubain, 1980-2017, RIP

Old 06-29-2017, 11:07 AM
jasper711
Team Owner

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

He was. He was clean 90 days the longest time in 12 years. I wish he would have opened up to me Saturday but he had his mind made up already when he hit the " heroin highway " instead of stopping tonsee me instead
Sorry to hear, and my thoughts go to his friends, family and especially his Dad. It might seem like small consolation, but it is heartening to me to know he was reading Joel Olsteen.

Last edited by jasper711; 06-29-2017 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:13 AM
TwoSmoke
Team Owner

Received 126 Likes on 78 Posts

yeah, man i can't wait to get the Ride alive again and post some pics of it in memory of him. i'm wearing his BANG BUS shirt to the funeral today and to his celebration party tomorrow.. it's what he would want..
I can't remember him ever saying anything bad about anybody here or even getting in an argument.

Seemed like a nice guy even though he had problems that he admitted to.

I'm such a bore I always thought he was cool. Bodybuilder, car guy, funny, lots of skanks..... Hell yeah!!!!!!! The life opposite of mine that I think I would like to live. This sucks.

Another quote:

I like skanks that aren't white, even when their ******. She's great, she can fool me any day or until she gives me the herpes. I'd fly her up to Green Bay and show her Lambeau Field and all this exotic town has to offer. We could even dine at our finest steak house, Texas Road House and throw peanut shells all over the place.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:14 AM
snakec6
Instructor

damn it, i clicked the link and it goes to nowhere. i scanned his posts and threads last night looking for some stuff i can give to his dad as you guys suggested.. but damn he was active i ran out of time and will have to mail some stuff to the old man.

Quick Reply: Mr Nubain, 1980-2017, RIP