In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

First Experience

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 06:21 PM
truetifoso
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Experience

I just drove a Corvette Z06. The experience was transcendent My life will never be the same. It was as if I was lost, and now I've been found. Blind and now can see. There was a moment when the heavens parted, angels descended, saw the car, then wept because the glory of it was so overwhelming.

The sound of the angry V8 violently blowing out awesomeness emits a growl that would make the biggest and bravest of all of us to take cover. Nothing can stop this beast. You can only hope to contain it.

I've driven a Ferrari 599, Porsche GT3, Lamborghini Gallardo, and Aston Martin Vanquish at speed. I'd pick the Z06 everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

I would lie, steal, cheat, and give my first born to get one. Unfortunately, a retired man with stage 4 brain cancer makes it so that the closest I'll get to having one is a poster on my wall. It's not just on my bucket list. It is my bucket list.

Quick Reply: First Experience