In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

RIP Mike Boat

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 02:33 PM
heavymetals
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Default RIP Mike Boat

There is a gofundme for Mikes daughters.

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001YL7pQ...nzYg8Ogfv5YA==

"Mike has been an important part of Billy Boat Exhaust for 28 years and he will undoubtedly be missed. Mike has played an active role in just about every position within BBE, from being on the line welding headers, production manager, to engaging customers as head of sales. Mike had a very diverse and successful career racing in his own right, and was my right hand in building the company. His determination and spirit will always continue on here at Billy Boat Exhaust.

The single father leaves behind his two greatest joys, daughters Julia, 20, and Hayley, 17. Mike loved his girls more than anything in the world, and he worked hard to make sure they always had everything they needed. As Mike's family and friends, we have started a GoFundMe page to help make sure Julia and Hayley have the funds they need to continue and further their education just as he would've done. In lieu of flowers or anything of monetary value, we kindly ask that you donate to Julia and Hayley's education fund, so we can help Mike take care of his girls."

Old 12-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Route99
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 863 Likes on 667 Posts
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
St. Jude Donor '17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Thanks, heavymetals, for posting this!
It is great that many are stepping up to help out Mike's daughters, and your link to the gofundme page may help attract others.
Old 05-13-2019, 12:05 AM
jbsblownc5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 897 Likes on 403 Posts
2017 C5 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '08

Mike was a GREAT Guy, and my main contact at BBE... He's the main reason I run BBE exhaust on all three of my Vettes. I really miss not being able to check in with him at Sema, or talk to him on the phone...
RIP Mike...
Old 05-15-2019, 03:56 PM
isabelledobell
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by heavymetals
There is a gofundme for Mikes daughters.

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001YL7pQ...nzYg8Ogfv5YA==

"Mike has been an important part of Billy Boat Exhaust for 28 years and he will undoubtedly be missed. Mike has played an active role in just about every position within BBE, from being on the line welding headers, production manager, to engaging customers as head of sales. Mike had a very diverse and successful career racing in his own right, and was my right hand in building the company. His determination and spirit will always continue on here at Billy Boat Exhaust.

The single father leaves behind his two greatest joys, daughters Julia, 20, and Hayley, 17. Mike loved his girls more than anything in the world, and he worked hard to make sure they always had everything they needed. As Mike's family and friends, we have started a GoFundMe page to help make sure Julia and Hayley have the funds they need to continue and further their education just as he would've done. In lieu of flowers or anything of monetary value, we kindly ask that you donate to Julia and Hayley's education fund, so we can help Mike take care of his girls."
Sympathize with you.

Get notified of new replies

To RIP Mike Boat