Intros New Corvetteforum member introductions & welcomes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NY~~new C6 girl~~

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 01:15 AM
SheDevll C6
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Leman
Well you beat me to it, I am ordering my Z06 this month and will have to wait 8 months to get it.
Nice to see a Lady on board, and with track experience to boot. My wife thinks I am mad but that is why she loves me, and my daughter asked me why I wanted 505 Horse Power when all she wants is a poney
Yep, you now have contact in Switzerland!
All the best and enjoy the fun..
Thank u! It's cool to meet people from opposite ends of the world...Switzerland has the best chocolate btw!
I wanted a zo6 but I really didn't want the monthly payments that came with it when all I had to do was buy a coupe and add some forced inductin and I already have more power than stock zo6 and spent 20k less. Good Luck with the new vette and the whole pony deal!

anyone have any recommendations for getting front plate OFF the car in regaurds to whatever glue that is on there? I've searched for plate removal on the forum but only found out about the new brackets some people made, nothing on taking the front plate off. I just thank God its not drilled in.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:26 AM
Maui
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

I think your front looks just fine. I wouldn't change a thing.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:02 AM
Rogue Leader
Racer

St. Jude Donor '08

I'm from Long Island. I am assuming you run at E-town alot? I havent been there since I ran my Turbo Trans Am, I had a GN before that too. They are long gone tho, now I have a C5. Enjoy your new car and good luck at the strip!!
Old 05-20-2007, 03:01 AM
SheDevll C6
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Rogue Leader
I'm from Long Island. I am assuming you run at E-town alot? I havent been there since I ran my Turbo Trans Am, I had a GN before that too. They are long gone tho, now I have a C5. Enjoy your new car and good luck at the strip!!
Yes, Etown is my local track, but I also go up to Atco a lot. You just said the magic word... GN.... since this is a Vette site, I won't state my love for the GN, but, what the hell, I am a die hard GN fan. Had one, looking for another one.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Rogue Leader
Racer

St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by SheDevll C6
Yes, Etown is my local track, but I also go up to Atco a lot. You just said the magic word... GN.... since this is a Vette site, I won't state my love for the GN, but, what the hell, I am a die hard GN fan. Had one, looking for another one.
I had one too, I miss it. this was it when I got it: 40k miles, astroroof, digital dash, mint

this is how it looked when i found it in ozone park queens after it was stolen:

Old 05-23-2007, 03:03 AM
SheDevll C6
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Rogue Leader
I had one too, I miss it. this was it when I got it: 40k miles, astroroof, digital dash, mint

this is how it looked when i found it in ozone park queens after it was stolen:

ok it's been 2 days and I think I just stopped crying about the "after" pic. lol...
You should see the pics of the one I bought. I'm hoping to get another one asap, but now I seem to be saving my money for some vette mods but if one comes along....I don't know what will happen!
Old 05-23-2007, 07:12 PM
Rogue Leader
Racer

St. Jude Donor '08

ok it's been 2 days and I think I just stopped crying about the "after" pic. lol...
You should see the pics of the one I bought. I'm hoping to get another one asap, but now I seem to be saving my money for some vette mods but if one comes along....I don't know what will happen!
Hahahaha I'm still depressed about it!

What happend to yours? Sold it?
Old 05-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Mr. Couture
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice to see more girls on the forum...welcome aboard...If you need any help, fell free to ask
Old 05-24-2007, 04:16 PM
SheDevll C6
Burning Brakes

I bought and sold it. I was blinded by the tubo6 symbol and I overlooked the $7k it would cost me to fix it. I sent it up to Maryland to a guy's shop that collects them to part it out and sell for me. I'm still looking for another one. If you hear of any, please let me be the first to know!
Old 05-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Rogue Leader
Racer

St. Jude Donor '08

I bought and sold it. I was blinded by the tubo6 symbol and I overlooked the $7k it would cost me to fix it. I sent it up to Maryland to a guy's shop that collects them to part it out and sell for me. I'm still looking for another one. If you hear of any, please let me be the first to know!

Been there.. almost bought one glad every day that I did my research and bought a non basket case instead.

If I come across any good ones that are local I'll let ya know.

Quick Reply: NY~~new C6 girl~~