Intros New Corvetteforum member introductions & welcomes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to forum and to vettes

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 08:56 PM
VAgal
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to forum and to vettes

Hi Everyone...I just wanted to say hello! I've been lurking here for last month or so and have found many posts that helped me decide on my new car choice. Ordered my first corvette last week...2015 base coupe. I also have an 06 Porsche Boxster, which I may likely sell at some point after getting the C7. Getting ready to sell my Audi Q5. I had never really considered a corvette, but decided a few months ago that I'd like to find a new, fun daily driver that would allow me to downsize to owning only one vehicle. I started out driving only convertibles, but after finding the C7 coupe, I feel like it's the best of both worlds with cargo capacity and a near-convertible feel when I want to remove the roof. I am super excited and can't wait to pick it up in early February. On top of it being my first corvette, I have never really cared for white cars (for me)....I've often leaned toward red...but I kept being drawn to the Artic White every time I saw it in person, so white it is...But I did add some red with dual crystal red racing strips and Adrenaline Red interior. Might as well go bold for my first! Look forward to hearing from other female vette owners as well and look forward to continuing the learning more about C7 ownership through these forums.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:58 AM
2010BlueGS
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum from So Cal !!!
Old 12-24-2014, 08:39 AM
guappy
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to the forum
Old 12-24-2014, 10:11 AM
gilhuly