Intros New Corvetteforum member introductions & welcomes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heyas, been around but never signed up

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 09:02 PM
Ayelwen
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heyas, been around but never signed up

Hello,

Lauren here. I grew up in southern USA watching my dad work on vehicles and race derby cars & sprint cars. Always loved motors and vehicles but we never had much money so growing up it was just always a day-dream about wanting nice cars. I took small engine repair in high school for two years and when we were not busy, school staff would drop off their vehicles for free repairs by our class. We enjoyed working on them and sometimes staff would want mods. So that was cool.

13 years later, I've gotten to a level in my life where I was able to get a 2013 2LT RS Camaro last year. Took a lot of working on my career to get that far and now things are looking waaay better than when I got that car and I've been downright drooling over the 2015 Z06 w/ Z07 package. Manual-T.. shark grey coupe. Every so often I browse the local Chevrolet dealerships to see what they have in stock. Found one that had the color and 3LZ trim but w/o the Z07 package. I called the dealership earlier today just wanting to see some real pictures of it (they only had the computer generated stock photos). They of course convinced me to "agree" to come in and test drive it on Saturday (2 days from now) and I've pretty much given up hope of being able to keep myself from falling in love with it.

Not sure if I'll be in trouble for signing up for the forums without actually owning a Corvette just yet. It's in my wish list, but when I price out the one I want.. my dream car that I will never sell or get rid of, its like $110,000 so I'll believe it when I have it ^^

Nice to meet you all,

P.S. The first spring/summer after getting my dream car, I'm dedicated to going on a week long road trip just to consummate the relationship <3
Old 05-14-2015, 05:58 AM
kedwin
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum!
Old 05-14-2015, 07:18 AM
gilhuly
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts

Corvette or not,welcome Lauren!
Old 05-28-2015, 12:38 AM