BEFORE YOU POST and Intro info =) - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > New Member > Intros
Reload this Page >

BEFORE YOU POST and Intro info =)

Notices
Intros New Corvetteforum member introductions & welcomes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BEFORE YOU POST and Intro info =)

Old 10-09-2017, 04:39 PM
  #1  
DebRedZR1
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
DebRedZR1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2005
Location: West MICH, and JAX, FLA
Posts: 17,089
Thanked 753 Times in 441 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
Default BEFORE YOU POST and Intro info =)

Just a reminder this section is for new members to introduce themselves It's nice if you put where you are from in the title and some info about your car in the context, Also fill out your profile!

Sales adds, tech questions etc can be posted in the specific section for the Generation.


https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/


Don't forget to check out the Regional Sections for info on events in your Area

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-discussion-9/

Questions, feel free to message any of us. Happy posting and enjoy

Last edited by DebRedZR1; 06-04-2018 at 07:38 AM.
DebRedZR1 is offline  
Old 10-10-2017, 03:56 PM
  #2  
jehuds10
CF Senior Member
 
jehuds10's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2012
Location: Moundsville WV
Posts: 6,518
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
Default

Welcome to the forum!
jehuds10 is offline  
Old 10-10-2017, 06:52 PM
  #3  
Vetteman Jack
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Vetteman Jack's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2001
Location: Missouri. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Posts: 263,585
Thanked 3,592 Times in 3,150 Posts
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Default

Originally Posted by jehuds10 View Post
Welcome to the forum!
Really? She’s a moderator and has been a member for over 10 years.
Vetteman Jack is offline  
Old 10-10-2017, 09:45 PM
  #4  
AE Guy
CF Senior Member
 
AE Guy's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2016
Location: The Steel City Colorful Colorado
Posts: 12,018
Thanked 557 Times in 512 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jehuds10 View Post
Welcome to the forum!


Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack View Post
Really? She’s a moderator and has been a member for over 10 years.
AE Guy is offline  
Old 10-11-2017, 08:29 AM
  #5  
gilhuly
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
gilhuly's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2010
Location: Lincoln NE
Posts: 28,327
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Default

rookie
gilhuly is offline  
Old 10-11-2017, 08:33 AM
  #6  
dahogan
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
dahogan's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2008
Location: 10th District Court OHIO
Posts: 11,288
Thanked 285 Times in 238 Posts
Ohio Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17-‘18
Default

Originally Posted by jehuds10 View Post
Welcome to the forum!
dahogan is offline  
Old 10-11-2017, 11:42 AM
  #7  
DebRedZR1
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
DebRedZR1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2005
Location: West MICH, and JAX, FLA
Posts: 17,089
Thanked 753 Times in 441 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
Default

Originally Posted by jehuds10 View Post
Welcome to the forum!
Ummmmmm thanks, but I've been around awhile, please feel free to look at and/or read my profile

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack View Post
Really? She’s a moderator and has been a member for over 10 years.
Guessing the point of this thread was an epic FAIL here

Last edited by DebRedZR1; 10-11-2017 at 05:15 PM.
DebRedZR1 is offline  
Old 10-11-2017, 01:31 PM
  #8  
Jeff T.
CF Senior Member
 
Jeff T.'s Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Location: Arlington Park Racecourse IL
Posts: 8,137
Thanked 516 Times in 456 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18
Default

At least he was polite!
Jeff T. is offline  
Old 10-11-2017, 04:38 PM
  #9  
Vetteman Jack
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Vetteman Jack's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2001
Location: Missouri. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Posts: 263,585
Thanked 3,592 Times in 3,150 Posts
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Default

Actually I think you provided some good info, it just needs to be made a sticky so it doesn’t get buried after a number of posts.
Vetteman Jack is offline  
Old 10-11-2017, 05:16 PM
  #10  
DebRedZR1
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
DebRedZR1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2005
Location: West MICH, and JAX, FLA
Posts: 17,089
Thanked 753 Times in 441 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
Default

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack View Post
Actually I think you provided some good info, it just needs to be made a sticky so it doesn’t get buried after a number of posts.
I will before it gets buried It's 50/50 on reading stickies too
DebRedZR1 is offline  
Old 10-24-2017, 03:34 PM
  #11  
DebRedZR1
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
DebRedZR1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2005
Location: West MICH, and JAX, FLA
Posts: 17,089
Thanked 753 Times in 441 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
Default

DebRedZR1 is offline  
Old 11-20-2017, 08:13 AM
  #12  
turbodave45
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Jun 2013
Location: Trafford Pa.
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Finally

We'll I finally just did my profile. Member since 2013 when I got my first Vette 2009 c6 base and never got around to my profile. wanted a Vette since I was 7 yrs old and finally got it at 57 when I retired. 2009 Base c6 m6 Black. just sold it and purchased new 2017 Grand Sport A8 from Les Stanford in Dearborn Metallic Grey black interior, red seats. Having IT delivered this week I hope. Just in time to put her away for the winter. LOL
turbodave45 is offline  
Old 11-21-2017, 09:12 AM
  #13  
DebRedZR1
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
DebRedZR1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2005
Location: West MICH, and JAX, FLA
Posts: 17,089
Thanked 753 Times in 441 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
Default

Originally Posted by turbodave45 View Post
We'll I finally just did my profile. Member since 2013 when I got my first Vette 2009 c6 base and never got around to my profile. wanted a Vette since I was 7 yrs old and finally got it at 57 when I retired. 2009 Base c6 m6 Black. just sold it and purchased new 2017 Grand Sport A8 from Les Stanford in Dearborn Metallic Grey black interior, red seats. Having IT delivered this week I hope. Just in time to put her away for the winter. LOL
Congrats, hopefully a few nice days to test it out Enjoy, going to be a great Spring for you
DebRedZR1 is offline  
Old 11-27-2017, 07:35 PM
  #14  
LQmino
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2017
Location: Kearny Arizona
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default saying hi

hello, just went to California and picked up my latest corvette, this makes number 4 I have had. first one was a 1958, had that one in the 60's. Next was a 1964, had that one in the 70's. next came a 1971, had that in the 90's. Now I own a 1993. I built an engine for it when it belonged to my cousin, now i will install the engine, it was bored .30 over, mild cam but mostly stock. this is going to be a driver,,,,,,, I am 71 years old and have always been a Chevy guy. I am building a 1971 el Camino and putting a not stock LQ4 in that one..... ok for now, hello everyone.......
LQmino is offline  
Old 11-28-2017, 11:04 AM
  #15  
DebRedZR1
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
DebRedZR1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2005
Location: West MICH, and JAX, FLA
Posts: 17,089
Thanked 753 Times in 441 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
Default

Originally Posted by LQmino View Post
hello, just went to California and picked up my latest corvette, this makes number 4 I have had. first one was a 1958, had that one in the 60's. Next was a 1964, had that one in the 70's. next came a 1971, had that in the 90's. Now I own a 1993. I built an engine for it when it belonged to my cousin, now i will install the engine, it was bored .30 over, mild cam but mostly stock. this is going to be a driver,,,,,,, I am 71 years old and have always been a Chevy guy. I am building a 1971 el Camino and putting a not stock LQ4 in that one..... ok for now, hello everyone.......
Hi and welcome You might want to start a new thread below . Make sure to visit the C4 section too Enjoy
DebRedZR1 is offline  
Old 11-29-2017, 10:48 PM
  #16  
FloridaC6
CF Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2017
Location: Lakeland Florida
Posts: 95
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default New Member

Hello everyone,

Just bought my 09 C6 with 30,000 miles all original, never modified, 1 owner, garaged kept Atomic Orange Vette in mint condition. Traded my 15 Mustang GT for it and haven't regretted it at all. Wish i bought one sooner. Really wanted a C7 but prices are too high for me right now even a used 14 or 15 has a higher price tag than what i was willing to pay. Glad to find this forum.

Last edited by FloridaC6; 11-29-2017 at 10:49 PM.
FloridaC6 is offline  
Old 11-30-2017, 09:34 AM
  #17  
DebRedZR1
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
DebRedZR1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2005
Location: West MICH, and JAX, FLA
Posts: 17,089
Thanked 753 Times in 441 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
Default

Originally Posted by FloridaC6 View Post
Hello everyone,

Just bought my 09 C6 with 30,000 miles all original, never modified, 1 owner, garaged kept Atomic Orange Vette in mint condition. Traded my 15 Mustang GT for it and haven't regretted it at all. Wish i bought one sooner. Really wanted a C7 but prices are too high for me right now even a used 14 or 15 has a higher price tag than what i was willing to pay. Glad to find this forum.
Hello and welcome to the Forum! Start a thread below post some pics of your AO
DebRedZR1 is offline  
Old 11-30-2017, 01:34 PM
  #18  
C7gsce621
Junior Member
 
C7gsce621's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2017
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Hi. I just bought my first corvette. Well, technically I guess it is my 3rd but I never drove the first 2. My husband has had 7 now. C7 grand sport collectors edition number 621. I like it.

We we are in Apple Valley, CA

Last edited by C7gsce621; 11-30-2017 at 01:37 PM.
C7gsce621 is offline  
Old 12-01-2017, 09:20 AM
  #19  
DebRedZR1
Moderator
Support Corvetteforum!
Thread Starter
 
DebRedZR1's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2005
Location: West MICH, and JAX, FLA
Posts: 17,089
Thanked 753 Times in 441 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17
Default

Originally Posted by C7gsce621 View Post
Hi. I just bought my first corvette. Well, technically I guess it is my 3rd but I never drove the first 2. My husband has had 7 now. C7 grand sport collectors edition number 621. I like it.

We we are in Apple Valley, CA
Awesome Welcome and Congrats make sure to check out the Regional sections
DebRedZR1 is offline  
Old 12-17-2017, 08:56 AM
  #20  
ksievers
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2014
Posts: 21
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default just got C7

hello everyone. I just took delivery two days ago of an Arctic White with red interior 2018 C7 2LT. Wanted one since "Route 66" days, and finally got it. in Norman, OK most of the year with another house near Spooner, WI on a lovely lake. Also a motorcycle enthusiast -Victory Vision. Professional musician as well. Excited about my new car!
ksievers is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BEFORE YOU POST and Intro info =)


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: