Hello Corvette enthusiast ! - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices

Hello Corvette enthusiast !

Old 05-10-2016, 07:26 PM
ChevyJoe13

Default Hello Corvette enthusiast !

Hello everyone, my names obviously Joe and I am currently working at Mac Haik Cheverolet in Houston. Next to my desk is a white z06 with red interior. Beautiful peace of machinery for sure. I know more about corvettes than the average person but I have become more intrigued by them and would love to know them inside and out. The history etc. For example dont laugh but what is a c6 or c7?
Old 05-31-2016, 01:00 PM
TNSQUIRE
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by ChevyJoe13 View Post
Hello everyone, my names obviously Joe and I am currently working at Mac Haik Cheverolet in Houston. Next to my desk is a white z06 with red interior. Beautiful peace of machinery for sure. I know more about corvettes than the average person but I have become more intrigued by them and would love to know them inside and out. The history etc. For example dont laugh but what is a c6 or c7?
The C is for Corvette. The number is the generation. A C7 is a seventh generation Corvette.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hello Corvette enthusiast !

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: