A Grateful Thankyou To All Our Customers

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 10:41 AM
CorvettePartsBob
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default A Grateful Thankyou To All Our Customers

I wish to offer a very humble and grateful thankyou to all of our customers. Do in large part to you I am writing this from aboard the Navigator of The Seas somewhere in the Caribbean. I was lucky enough to win a Caribbean cruise thru GM Parts in large part do to all of your support and naturally purchases. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Naturally I will be out of the store all this week. Ken is going to step in and give Tom a hand, but be kind to them both

I will not have much access to a computer as I must pay the internet charge by the minute, so am using this chance to offer my THANKS!

I will be back in the store next week, but Tom will be more than happy to assist all of you.

THANKS AGAIN!

Bob
Old 05-11-2006, 05:54 PM
NevadaVette
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congratulations, Bob, but what about your main man Tom ??? ... hope that Tom was at least lucky enough to win the Montana sunset boat cruise from GM Parts on Whitefish Lake in a pontoon boat rented from The Lodge at Whitefish Lake ... not as fancy as your cruise, but it would be an improvement over that floating Vega that Ken tried to get him on.

If it takes an extra UPF44 to get Tom on the pontoon, I'll spring for one this year. Later, dude.

Old 05-11-2006, 06:49 PM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

You are right...it's Tom who makes the difference! Especially when Tom and I are making it happen while Bob is out cruising. We have sure discovered a lot of land mines this week! I might have to take Tom on a couple of jet boat trips....cold beer and great fishing.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Wolfmanjohn
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tom certainly deserves something! He's always been a great pleasure to work with, and today, although I could tell that things were hectic in the background, Tom took the time and effort to resolve a unique parts issue regarding my...Camaro!

Thank you, Tom, for all you did today; I really appreciate it! I'm sure everything will turn out OK, thanks to your excellent knowledge, guidance, and advice.

Best regards and best hopes for forthcoming and well earned rewards,

John

Get notified of new replies

To A Grateful Thankyou To All Our Customers

Quick Reply: A Grateful Thankyou To All Our Customers