GMPP Extensions

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 03:01 PM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default GMPP Extensions

Any customer who has a GMPP contract with at least 3 months AND 3000 miles of coverage term remaining may purchase additional coverage. This can only be done by canceling the existing contract and submitting a Contract Registration Form for the new coverage desired. The existing contract will be canceled and the refund will be calculated on a pro rata basis with all refunds going to the appropriate parties with the cancellation fee waived. The following purchase rules will apply:
* The customer may purchase only the same or a lesser level of coverage.
* The customer may choose only a $50, $100 or $200 deductible regardless of the deductible on the original contract.
* The customer may purchase only a term and level of coverage that is available for the vehicle based on its current age and odometer miles.
* The MSRP will be those in place at the time of purchase of the new contract.

I thought I would post this for all of the older GMPP plan holders out there. I have had more than 10 requests this morning to extend GMPP's and all 10 were unable to do so because of the 3 months and 3000 miles that GM requires.
If you have any questions on this or wish me to see if you will qualify to extend your GMPP just send me the VIN and current miles to gmpp@fichtnerchevrolet.com and I will do so.

Dennis Fichtner

Quick Reply: GMPP Extensions