New Product-Intro Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 11:56 AM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default New Product-Intro Pricing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have just taken on The Vette Net. What a product, I personally just put one on my 2004 Vert and WOW. It is everything it is made out to be. Until August 15th I will offer this product for the special price of $299-Retail price is $349.00-and $49 for the Vinyl Black bag that holds the product while traveling. The bag is a necessary thing to keep the Poly Carbonate shield from scratching and it protects the powder coating also. If you would like to have Torch red, Mag Red, Anniversary Red or Pewter instread of black it is an additional $40. Shipping is not included in this pricing and these can be drop shipped directly to you. Please contact me directly at 406-628-4618, Ext 105 or at my email address of dfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com to place your order.

I will offer these only till 8-15 at this special price so hurry.

If you would like to look at these you may go to www.vettenet1.com

P.S. They also make these for the C6 Vert with Manual top and I will do the same pricing for them also. They have many colors available in the C6 model so if you want a color just ask about it and I will tell you if they offer it.

Dennis Fichtner
Fichtner Chevrolet
Laurel, Mt.

Last edited by CeYaBye; 07-24-2006 at 04:40 PM.

Quick Reply: New Product-Intro Pricing