Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2001, 04:17 PM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default Ken's Weekly Newsletter - Brochures/Dealer Promo Models/Etc - 9/7/01 - Updated

This is part 2 of my weekly newsletter. It is a new separate section dedicated to Corvette Promotional material!

Please call or email me for any other Corvette or automotive needs including Vehicle Sales, GMPP, Promotional Material, Production and Allocation Questions here:
Phone: 406-628-4618, Fax: 406-628-2025
Email: kenfichtner@hotmail.com

Please take a moment to visit the following web page where you can view photos of a few of the items that we are offering at discounted prices to Corvette Forum members: http://www.angelfire.com/mt/corvetteken/parts.html

1) Promotional Models

A) Addition of a 1 new promos!

We have just received a special shipment of 2001 Corvette Daytona Pace Cars. This is a 1:25 scale plastic promotional model in Millennium Yellow with a White front end and black flags with all of the decals. It is great looking!!

I have only 4 available at a price of $35 including shipping/handling/insurance.

B) Final shipment of Corvette promos have arrived - Now Discounted!!!

All of the following items will be discounted 10% until they are gone! Mention the discount when you call our parts department

Special Corvette Z06 Combo
As a result of the success of the Z06 for 2001 Chevrolet authorized a special promo package that includes: Two 1:25 scale plastic promotional models pre-colored in Red. The 1963 has a black interior and the 2001 has a modified red/black Z06 interior.

We are offering this two-pack at a cost of $65.00 including shipping & handling with insurance. Quantities limited!

1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe Combo
In commemoration of this unique car Chevrolet authorized the release of a special promo package that includes: Two 1:25 scale plastic promotional models pre-colored in Bronze and Black with highly detailed chassis and interiors.

We are offering this two-pack at a cost of $53.00 including shipping & handling with insurance. Quantities limited!

1963 Split Window Coupe Promo
Silver exterior with black interior. This is new addition and it is beautiful!! Forum member price $33 including shipping/insurance. Quantities limited!

2001 Coupe Promo
Black exterior with oak interior. Forum member price $33 including shipping/insurance.
Quantities limited!

2001 Convertible
White exterior with red interior. Forum member price $33 including shipping/insurance.
Quantities limited!

2001 Hardtop Z06
Millennium Yellow with black interior. Forum member price $33 including shipping/insurance.
Quantities limited!

Quantities are very limited so please call Bob at 406-628-4618 to place your order. Last year several Forum members were disappointed that they couldn't purchase a promo.

We also have promotional models from years past. Please call or email me if you are looking for anything specific.

2) Promotional Literature

I have several brochures from past model years available at reasonable prices.
Here is a current listing of what I have:

1971 Corvette Brochure
1976 Corvette Brochure
1979 Corvette Brochure
1981 Corvette Brochure
1982 Corvette Brochure
1984 Corvette American Exotic
1985 Corvette Sheet
1986 Corvette Sheet
1988 Corvette Brochure
1993 Corvette Brochure
1994 Corvette Brochure
1995 Corvette Brochure
1997 Corvette Brochure
1998 Corvette Sheet
1998 Corvette Brochure

3) Dealer Only Corvette Items!!

I have discovered that we have the following old original items in our archives!

Dealer Sales Department Product Presentation Manuals

These are complete books with over 100 pages of photos, specs, options and more on Chevrolet passenger vehicles including Corvette. The books also contain exterior color chips and interior trim samples and colors. They are great shape!

I have the following:
1966 Chevrolet Product Presentation Manual
1969 Chevrolet Product Presentation Manual (missing the front cover)

Email me at KenFichtner@hotmail for pricing and availability on literature and the presentation manuals.

Thanks for taking the time to read this section of this weeks' news!