Upgraded fuel pump for your c5/c6

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 01:38 AM
Fawley1005
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgraded fuel pump for your c5/c6

I have for sale an A1000 fuel pump from Aeromotive.

Aeromotive Stealth Fuel System with Eliminator Pump - 03 and up Corvette

Finally, a solution to your Corvette’s fuel system needs. No more drilling your fuel tanks, no more risking pump failure in a 1, 2, or 3 pump set ups, no more surge tanks, no more mess. Aeromotive has engineered a patent-pending, complete drop-in fuel system available for C6 and late C5 Corvettes. The system provides a single Eliminator Fuel Pump capable of supporting big HP. The best part, it’s a complete drop-in assembly into your factory tank that still incorporates the factory jet siphon system. Now you can plumb a true return-style system into your Corvette without the worry of the siphon system and while using the factory fuel tank.

• Fits 2003 1/2 and later Corvettes (Late C5 and C6) • Supports up to 1900 HP – naturally aspirated • Supports up to 1400 HP – forced air induction • ORB-10 outlet port • ORB-06 return port • Incorporates factory jet siphon system and sending unit • Includes an integrated 100-Micron Stainless Steel pre-pump filter • Utilizes the factory tank, o-ring, lock ring and mounting location • Includes all necessary fittings and hardware to plumb the pump into your tank. – Remaining system plumbing not included. For recommendations on line sizes, filters, regulators and fuel rails, call the manufacturer. Or follow the guidelines for the Eliminator Fuel Pump.

Direct from aeromotive your looking at roughly $800, im selling mine brand new never been used for $600 with free shipping. Trying to get this gone as soon as possible so any reasonable offers will be welcome. Already taking a big cut so no lowballing. Thanks for looking.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:43 PM
ssrallyred
Burning Brakes

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

Any chance you have a vin # or production date on the C5's where this will work ? TIA
Old 07-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Fawley1005
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only date that i have found is 2003 1/2 and up. If u would like to, or have the time to, u can go to aeromotives website and look up the specs. I dont remember if they give specifics on vin numbers or production dates. If u are interested in this pump, id be glad to call aeromotive tonight when i get off work and talk to them to find out the specifics for u. I should have an answer for you by 530 (texas time) thx

Get notified of new replies

To Upgraded fuel pump for your c5/c6

Quick Reply: Upgraded fuel pump for your c5/c6