Old 04-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default 2014 Corvette Stingray Ordering and Pricing Information

The order guide published on April 15, 2013 is for coupe model only. The convertible model's guide and start of ordering will commence in approximately three to four months. Only those dealers eligible for initial allocation are eligible to submit orders at this time. Those dealers who were not eligible for initial allocation will be offered an opportunity to nominate as a Corvette Stingray dealer in six to nine months from now.

Please note there are two merchandising models for the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe. Merchandising model number 1YY07 is for models without Z51 Performance Package, while merchandising model number 1YX07 includes the Z51 Performance Package. Although we describe Z51 as a package, the only means to order the package is to select 1YX07 model when configuring the order in Order Workbench.

Pricing for the 2014 Corvette Stingray will be announced by the end of this month. The first consensus for eligible dealers will occur in the second cycle for May.

If you desire a copy of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Order Guide please email me and I will email you a copy: kenfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com

Have a great day!

Search this Thread