Ken - Question on LPO - VDN

Old 06-05-2013, 06:28 PM
BRCC
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Ken - Question on LPO - VDN

I have a question and when I asked our manager who handles the Workbench system and he really did not know and said talk to the parts department, in essence they were mystified by my question and could not come up with an answer. Being in past days I did purchase parts from your dealership I figured I would pose the question to you in hopes of an answer.

I have placed an order for a C7 and it’s been accepted for production RCCQM0 , however, did not notice till now that there is a LPO (VDN) Indoor vehicle cover, Gray with crossed flag logo “Genuine Corvette Accessory” , so my question is there a way to get that cover outside of the original order. If there is a way your organization can order it I would gladly give you the business.

Robert Brandies
Old 06-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

The option is available thru any Chevrolet dealership parts department. If your dealer can't assist, please give our parts department a call toll free at 800-234-5284 and they will order one for you!
Thanks for asking....
Ken
Old 07-20-2013, 04:16 AM
asna
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this option would be available on the Chevrolet dealership parts department... Just try there!
Old 07-20-2013, 05:47 PM
BRCC
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by asna
I think this option would be available on the Chevrolet dealership parts department... Just try there!
Tried my local dealer also Ken parts and they both said no info yet could be by end of month

Get notified of new replies

To Ken - Question on LPO - VDN

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ken - Question on LPO - VDN