Cruise-In III Veteran

Default Important ANNOUNCEMENT!

FICHTNER CHEVROLET
202 SE 4TH STREET
LAUREL, MT 59044
(406) 628-4618

August 9, 2014

Dear Valued Customers and Friends!

Fichtner Chevrolet, Inc. has made the difficult decision to sell its assets to an entity owned and operated by Rimrock III, LLC.

Our dealership will be signed over and the new dealer will begin business on August 20, 2014.

The new dealership name will be Rimrock Chevrolet.

We would like to thank you for your support and patronage for the past 62 years and are confident that you will find the new owners great to do business with!

Rimrock Chevrolet is retaining me (Ken Fichtner) as their General Manager. I will continue to be an active participant in the Corvette Forum and will continue to offer Chevrolet Corvettes, Parts, and Accessories at special prices!

NOTE: Rimrock Chevrolet will not be offering General Motors Protection Plans (GMPP) and the new Chevrolet Care.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ONE OF THESE GREAT PLANS AT THE DEEPLY DISCOUNTED PRICES THAT WE OFFER YOU NEED TO MAKE A PURCHASE BY AUGUST 19!

FURTHER, IF YOU DESIRE TO EXTEND YOUR PRESENT POLICY WE NEED TO DO SO BY AUGUST 19!

Please email Dennis Fichtner at gmpp@fichtnerchevrolet.com for a plan purchase or extension. You may also reach him by telephone at 406-628-4618, ext 105.

Sincerely,

Ken Fichtner, Dealer
Fichtner Chevrolet
Old 08-09-2014, 05:09 PM
robertbruce
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,222 Likes on 1,580 Posts

What does this do to the people on the waiting list for the Z06.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Hello!

My list is intact and I will personally be handling the Corvette business here at the dealership.

The name on the building will change but the active participation in the forum and taking care of Corvette customers won't change!

Ken
Old 08-11-2014, 10:02 PM
robertbruce
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,222 Likes on 1,580 Posts

Originally Posted by Ken Fichtner
Hello!

My list is intact and I will personally be handling the Corvette business here at the dealership.

The name on the building will change but the active participation in the forum and taking care of Corvette customers won't change!

Ken
Thanks Ken. That is exactly what I wanted to hear.
Old 08-14-2014, 02:49 AM
Shortimer
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I've sent Dennis an email regarding an extended warranty. Thanks for the notice.
Old 08-20-2014, 05:02 PM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Fichtner Chevrolet – NEW Breaking News – August 15!

A few days ago we announced to all of you the sale of our family owned dealership.

I want to clarify a couple of things and share an important announcement!

The dealership owners are Ken and Leonard Fichtner.
Ken is the dealer and Leonard is the president of the company.
Ken will continue as the General Manager.
The sales and parts professionals that you have contacted here will also continue!

BREAKING NEWS – IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

The new owner has agreed to allow us to continue to market and sell the GM Protection Plan and the Chevrolet Care Plan!

We will continue to serve the needs of our customers by offering competitive pricing and an increased allocation of Corvette Stingrays, discounted Corvette parts and accessories, and discounted protection plans!

After August 20, 2014:
Please contact Kathy Fichtner for your Stingray purchases, Ken Fichtner for GMPP and Chevrolet Care, and Bob Wendorff or Tom Dorsey for parts and accessories!

ADDITIONAL COMMENT:

Dennis Fichtner is no longer affiliated with Fichtner Chevrolet and has not been offered a position with Rimrock Chevrolet.

We have evidence that Dennis has removed customer names and files from the dealership and will attempt to use this information for his personal gain and that of another dealership.

Further we have evidence that Dennis has told customers who have called our dealership that he can be reached by email or phone and that his new employer will allow him to assist them.

This is in direct violation of a number of regulations and a signed agreement with our dealership.

I regret having to post this but hope that our customers will continue to do business with us!

Get notified of new replies

To Important ANNOUNCEMENT!

Quick Reply: Important ANNOUNCEMENT!