GMPP and Chevrolet Protection Plan Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 09:46 AM
0Rimrock Corvette
Former Vendor

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Default GMPP and Chevrolet Protection Plan Sale!

Sale – Sale – Sale!

I am offering a $200 discount off of our already low prices for plans purchased November 21 thru December 31, 2014!!!
We can write a plan on any make or model that is within the base manufacturer warranty and extend a plan already in place as noted below!

Fichtner Chevrolet the original sponsoring dealer is now Rimrock Chevrolet.

We are offering GMPP a product of Ally and Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac Protection Plans which are a product of GM at the same deep discounts that we have been known for many, many years.

I was the first to offer plans at a discounts and without sales tax.

I am still here! Though I chose to sell the dealership I am staying on with the new owners as their manager.

I promise great service and the lowest prices.

Matching and beating other offers is our goal!

Sale – Sale – Sale!
I am offering a $200 discount off of our already low prices for plans purchased November 21 thru December 31, 2014!

We can extend your present GMPP policy as long as you still have at least 1 month and 1,000 miles of coverage remaining and be a 2008 model or newer with less than 75K miles.
If you own a 2007 model that is still within 1 month and 1,000 miles you are eligible for the Value Guard versus Major Guard.
Also note that my office is in a Chevrolet dealership not in a used car operation posing to be a new car dealership.

Email us for a quote today!
Make sure to include your VIN, current odometer reading and state of residence.

kenfichtner@rimrockauto.com

You can also call the dealership and ask for Scott Ostrum – Finance Manager
800-234-5284

Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick Protection Plan
A product of GM Financial, a division of GM

Non-Covered Parts
Battery & Battery Cable/Harness, Lenses, Sealed Beams & Light Bulbs, Speakers, Audio/Video Equipment and any Pixel Damage on Display Screens, Electronic Transmitting/Receiving Devices, Remote Control Consoles, and radar Detection Devices, Brake Rotors and Drums, All Exhaust Components (unless listed as specific covered parts), Trim Items, Tires & Wheels/Rims, Maintenance Services. The following emission Components: EGR Purge Valve/Solenoids/Sensors, Vacuum Canister, Vapor Return Canister, Vapor Return Lines/Valves, Air Pump/Lines/Valves, Catalytic Converter/Filtering/Sensors, Emission Vapor Sensors, Gas Cap/Filler Neck

General Motors Protection Plan
A product of Ally Financial

Non-Covered Parts
Unless required in connection with the repair of a covered part, WE will not pay anything under this Agreement for engine tune-up, suspension alignment, wheel balancing, filters, lubricants, engine coolant, drive belts, radiator hoses, heater and vacuum hoses, windshield wiper blades, air conditioning recharging, fluids, spark/glow plugs and wires, brake pads and linings, brake shoes and rotors, manual clutch disc, or any maintenance service or part required to be performed or replaced as recommended by the VEHICLE manufacturer's Maintenance Schedule.
Additionally, neither rust damage nor any of the following parts as defined by the VEHICLE manufacturer’s parts manual are covered under any circumstance: sheet metal, chassis frame, cross members, body rails, body panels or other body parts, bumpers, glass, carpet, weather-strips, lenses, sealed beams, light bulbs, tires, trim, convertible or vinyl tops, moldings, bright metal, upholstery, paint, exhaust system, catalytic converter, hinges, brake drums, shock absorbers, or batteries. In addition, the following are not covered: correction of air and water leaks, wind noise, odors, squeaks, or rattles.

In addition:
Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick Protection Plan offers a greater rental car reimbursement
Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick Protection Plan offers a greater towing reimbursement
GMPP will not be offered in the near future. GM is not renewing the license authorizing Ally to sell the plan after a specific date

Last edited by Ken Fichtner; 11-20-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Preacher Man
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Please quote me

Originally Posted by Ken Fichtner
Sale – Sale – Sale!

I am offering a $200 discount off of our already low prices for plans purchased November 21 thru December 31, 2014!!!
We can write a plan on any make or model that is within the base manufacturer warranty and extend a plan already in place as noted below!

Fichtner Chevrolet the original sponsoring dealer is now Rimrock Chevrolet.

We are offering GMPP a product of Ally and Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac Protection Plans which are a product of GM at the same deep discounts that we have been known for many, many years.

I was the first to offer plans at a discounts and without sales tax.

I am still here! Though I chose to sell the dealership I am staying on with the new owners as their manager.

I promise great service and the lowest prices.

Matching and beating other offers is our goal!

Sale – Sale – Sale!
I am offering a $200 discount off of our already low prices for plans purchased November 21 thru December 31, 2014!

We can extend your present GMPP policy as long as you still have at least 1 month and 1,000 miles of coverage remaining and be a 2008 model or newer with less than 75K miles.
If you own a 2007 model that is still within 1 month and 1,000 miles you are eligible for the Value Guard versus Major Guard.
Also note that my office is in a Chevrolet dealership not in a used car operation posing to be a new car dealership.

Email us for a quote today!
Make sure to include your VIN, current odometer reading and state of residence.

You can also call the dealership and ask for Scott Ostrum – Finance Manager
800-234-5284

Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick Protection Plan
A product of GM Financial, a division of GM

Non-Covered Parts
Battery & Battery Cable/Harness, Lenses, Sealed Beams & Light Bulbs, Speakers, Audio/Video Equipment and any Pixel Damage on Display Screens, Electronic Transmitting/Receiving Devices, Remote Control Consoles, and radar Detection Devices, Brake Rotors and Drums, All Exhaust Components (unless listed as specific covered parts), Trim Items, Tires & Wheels/Rims, Maintenance Services. The following emission Components: EGR Purge Valve/Solenoids/Sensors, Vacuum Canister, Vapor Return Canister, Vapor Return Lines/Valves, Air Pump/Lines/Valves, Catalytic Converter/Filtering/Sensors, Emission Vapor Sensors, Gas Cap/Filler Neck

General Motors Protection Plan
A product of Ally Financial

Non-Covered Parts
Unless required in connection with the repair of a covered part, WE will not pay anything under this Agreement for engine tune-up, suspension alignment, wheel balancing, filters, lubricants, engine coolant, drive belts, radiator hoses, heater and vacuum hoses, windshield wiper blades, air conditioning recharging, fluids, spark/glow plugs and wires, brake pads and linings, brake shoes and rotors, manual clutch disc, or any maintenance service or part required to be performed or replaced as recommended by the VEHICLE manufacturer's Maintenance Schedule.
Additionally, neither rust damage nor any of the following parts as defined by the VEHICLE manufacturer’s parts manual are covered under any circumstance: sheet metal, chassis frame, cross members, body rails, body panels or other body parts, bumpers, glass, carpet, weather-strips, lenses, sealed beams, light bulbs, tires, trim, convertible or vinyl tops, moldings, bright metal, upholstery, paint, exhaust system, catalytic converter, hinges, brake drums, shock absorbers, or batteries. In addition, the following are not covered: correction of air and water leaks, wind noise, odors, squeaks, or rattles.

In addition:
Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick Protection Plan offers a greater rental car reimbursement
Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick Protection Plan offers a greater towing reimbursement
GMPP will not be offered in the near future. GM is not renewing the license authorizing Ally to sell the plan after a specific date
I am waiting on a 2015 ZO6 torch red coupe, black interior, 3LZ package, M7,chrome aluminum rims basic aero package to be delivered this month. Vin # 1G1YT2D64F5600383 . I am located in Connecticut . Interested in 6 year with 100 dollar deductible but I am flexible and open to recommendations.my cell 860-883-7626, thanks, Vic Paradis
Old 12-09-2014, 08:48 PM
0Rimrock Corvette
Former Vendor

I will send you an email quote!
Ken

Originally Posted by Preacher Man
I am waiting on a 2015 ZO6 torch red coupe, black interior, 3LZ package, M7,chrome aluminum rims basic aero package to be delivered this month. Vin # 1G1YT2D64F5600383 . I am located in Connecticut . Interested in 6 year with 100 dollar deductible but I am flexible and open to recommendations.my cell 860-883-7626, thanks, Vic Paradis
Old 12-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Preacher Man
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Ken Fichtner
I will send you an email quote!
Ken
Thank you my car was delivered today.yee haw
Old 12-10-2014, 07:53 PM
0Rimrock Corvette
Former Vendor

It was great talking to you tonight!

Enjoy the Red Beast!

Ken Fichtner

Originally Posted by Preacher Man
Thank you my car was delivered today.yee haw
Old 12-20-2014, 02:39 PM
gerrym79
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My vette will be delivered within the next 2 weeks to CA(15 z51 2lt) , interested at 7 yr plan with no deductible. Please send me a quote. Thank you
Old 12-21-2014, 11:38 PM
0Rimrock Corvette
Former Vendor

Good evening,
Please email me for a quote:
It's easier for me to reply to an email.
Thanks!!

Get notified of new replies

To GMPP and Chevrolet Protection Plan Sale!

Quick Reply: GMPP and Chevrolet Protection Plan Sale!