Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Old 11-25-2015, 11:17 AM
DennyMenholtChev
Drifting

Received 250 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

With the Thanksgiving holiday upon us I thought it appropriate to post a note to thank each of you for your business. There is a great deal of competition in the automobile business and I am pleased that so many of you have chosen to purchase a Corvette or a Protection Plan from me. It means a great deal that you have placed your confidence in me! Thank you for doing so.

2015 has been another great year for our dealership and for Chevrolet. With an outstanding lineup of products with more on the way from Chevrolet we are confident that the future is bright.

It's hard to believe that I have been a sponsoring dealer and active participant here at Corvette Forum since it's inception. The years have flown by!

Please remember me if you need anything relating to transportation. I offer the lowest prices on Protection Plans on all makes and models, and competitive pricing on all new Chevrolet cars and trucks including the Stingray!

I value your business and the business of those you refer to me. If you are happy, please tell your family and friends. If you are not happy, please let me know so that I can address your concerns and problems. I want your business!

Thank you and HAPPY THANKSGIVING,

Ken Fichtner – Former Dealer, Fichtner Chevrolet
Fleet, Corvette,& Protection Plan Sales
Montana's Time Dealer of the Year for 2014
Denny Menholt Chevrolet Billings, MT
406-896-3088Office
406-672-5690 Cell
kenfichtner@dennymenholt.com
Serving customer's needs since 1952!

Last edited by DennyMenholtChev; 11-25-2015 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:52 AM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

And I thank you for a stress free buying experience. One could not ask for better. Without question, you are a man of your word. No games, just up front pricing that others would have a hard time matching, let alone beat. The best to you and yours for a safe holiday season. Mike

Last edited by MikeyTX; 11-26-2015 at 10:52 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!