Protection Plan Announcement from GM

Old 10-28-2016, 03:16 PM
DennyMenholtChev
Drifting

Received 250 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Protection Plan Announcement from GM

GM Dealer Family,

I would like to take the opportunity to inform you about importantnew developments regarding your F&I business. As you may be aware,Ally and its Ally Premier Protection are no longer a part of GM. The onlyProtection business that is ENDORSED by GM is the Chevrolet-Buick-GMC and CadillacProtection business, which offers the only protection products that can giveyour dealership the benefits of GM divisional branding and the highest level ofGM system integration. Chevrolet-Buick-GMC and Cadillac Protection providesunparalleled brand recognition to drive customer loyalty and retention for yourdealership, and delivers valuable benefits that no third party competitor canmatch, including:

A full suite of best-in-class F&I products specificallydesigned for GM vehicles;
Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, and GM branding and the marketingpower that drives customer loyalty and retention;
Claim payments backed by an industry leading "A" ratedinsurer;
A wide selection of profit participation structures developed forGM dealers;
A dedicated GM field team of highly experienced F&Iprofessionals;
Ongoing, GM-customized F&I training and development; and
GM system integration.

Chevrolet-Buick-GMC and Cadillac Protection are part of GeneralMotors, so when you sell Chevrolet-Buick-GMC or Cadillac Protection productsthe revenue goes right back into designing and developing exciting new GMproducts. It's no wonder Chevrolet-Buick-GMC and Cadillac Protection is poisedto become the dominant F&I partner for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillacdealers.

If you currently partner with Ally and offer the GM ProtectionPlan (GMPP) in your dealership, you may have received communications from Allysuggesting that you migrate your protection business to Ally PremierProtection. I want to let you know that you have a choice, and I sincerely hopethat you will take this opportunity to bring your F&I business to GeneralMotors with Chevrolet-Buick-GMC and Cadillac Protection. You sell thevehicles—now it's time to sell the products designed to protect them. Thechoice is clear.

I encourage you to join the Chevrolet-Buick-GMC and CadillacProtection family, experience all of the benefits that come with offering thehighest quality manufacturer-branded products for GM dealerships, and give yourcustomers the confidence of knowing they're protected for the road ahead by thebrands they know and trust.

To find out how you can grow your F&I business and drivecustomer loyalty, contact your local Chevrolet-Buick-GMC and CadillacProtection field representative.

Sincerely,

Alan Batey
President, GM North America

Search this Thread