CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion - View Profile: Doc Sab

Doc Sab Doc Sab is offline

CF Member

About Me

  • About Doc Sab
    Full Name
    Christopher "Doc Sab" S.
    Location
    Studio City CA
    Your Zip Code
    91602
    Occupation
    Chiropractic Physician and Cadillac Restorer
    Year & Model
    Own 59 Cad Convert and others and a 427 69 Convertible
    Color
    Vette is Daytona Yellow
    Biography
    I am a Chiropractic Doctor for over 20 years. I specialize in Patients that have chronic pain of all types.
    I own and am webmaster for the largest Cadillac Website in the world. See www.CadillacWorld.net
    I have restored hundreds of Cadillacs. I have owned several SB Vettes and have just purchased a 427 390 HP side piped convertible 69 Vette.
    I am here to learn and make friends.
    Country of Residence
    US

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
Total Likes
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-03-2010 12:28 PM
  • Member Since: 10-24-2009

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. joewill
    01-20-2010 09:53 PM
    Hey Chris, just ignore the NCRS BS.. alot of guys won't even look at a car that doesn't have original tires...
    I have a 70 not a 69 so don't know alot about a 69 except that my 70 is alot like the 69 in most ways, except the body differences.. I have a 70-72 judging manual that helps me alot..
    I don't have power brakes and I prefer it that way, if your brakes suck then find out why, sure don't want to drive a car you don't trust!
    Corvettes are a wierd hobby, go over to the chevelle and the camaro forums and there is nothing like the vette bs going on there..
    I have spent way too much time on authenticating my car and what is original and what is not, that I too have seemed to overwhelm myself... i have 72 rims, interior parts from a 73, non delco calipers, a 75 super t-10, wrong hood etc and I could name 50 others.. I don't even ask these guys. alot of them are here to drag down the price of vettes so they can buy them.. I know when and if I sell mine for my kid's college i will not advertise it on the forum...

    just have fun with your car, learn from it, but don't be a ncrs junkie..
    the effort to get your car judged and the beating that everybody takes just is not worth it...
    a big block convertible is just that to 98% of the people.. its the other 2% that try to pick all cars apart!

    - Joe
  2. moosie982
    10-26-2009 09:00 AM
    Hi Doc, Glad to be your friend, that '69 is a beauty, cant understand why some guys chose to "beat you up" over it, maybe jealousy ? Friggem, just enjoy it whichever way you want to. What do you know about 500" CID Caddy motors, I picked one up recently along with a turbo 400 that I have plans to put in my '40 Ford, I wanted torque and the price was extremely right, Peace,,,Moosie[IMG][/IMG]

    I just noticed in this picture that you can see the '49 series 62 Caddy 4 dr that used to reside here, (my second ex-wifes).
  3. 10-26-2009 03:03 AM
    Hello and welcome to my profile. I am here to learn.. and as I do, I am sure I will make some mistakes. Please bare with me and allow me to catch up with the curve. I like to make friends.. so say hi.
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.