CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion - View Profile: Deity.Motorsports

Notices

Deity.Motorsports Deity.Motorsports is offline

Supporting Vendor

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Ahmed_otb
    10-06-2018 10:08 AM
    Good morning
    I've bought from you guys a set of rear wheels 18x12.5
    the set was running all nice
    but lately I had to tune the car so I put back my stock wheels back on, and after i finished the dyno run, I went back again to my 18s, and now when ever I reach 46 mph, the dash lights up with all sort of abs failure, rear axle service, brake failure, etc.

    tried calling you guys, but no luck !
  2. ScottKolek
    08-22-2018 06:39 AM
    Good morning, Do you have any specials going on, Iím interested in 19" / 20" SV107 gloss black or crystal burgundy for a 2017 Corvette Z06/Z07, I wanted to get a price with shipping to 54016. Thank you. Do these clear the carbon ceramic brakes?
  3. WARP
    03-27-2018 05:17 PM
    90% done? what is the other 10% Are you shipping the Fiber Glass/GelBlack hoods for the C7 ZO6's yet? [email protected]
  4. Jason900rr
    01-30-2018 12:06 PM
    Sending pm
  5. bigjohn2
    10-18-2017 09:09 AM
    Good morning, Do you have any specials going on, I’m interested in a 19/20 sv104 gloss black for a 2017 Corvette Z06/Z07, I wanted to get a price with shipping to 29150. Thank you.
  6. rob9265
    02-28-2017 02:03 PM
    Options for a 2016 Z06 in Laguna blue please!!
  7. snappy2u
    10-22-2016 10:04 AM
    Please send me your email address and i will send you the tracking number for the steering wheel, boot and shuft knob
    Mark
    [email protected]

About Me

  • About Deity.Motorsports
    Location
    Westminster California
    Your Zip Code
    92683
    Year & Model
    2016 Z06 Z07
    Color
    AW
    Country of Residence
    US
    Gender
    Male
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 10:37 AM
  • Member Since: 09-13-2016

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.