Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Attention Blue C7 GS owner Houston Area...

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 02:39 PM
Jack Metcalf
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Attention Blue C7 GS owner Houston Area...

I know a tv show looking for a blue GS to install a SC for free!!! Wish you were in Texas so I could offer the opportunity in person.

You may have seen my 2016 yellow camaro on All Girls Garage that aired originally in Oct.. and again about 2 weeks ago..

Friend of mine bought a white GS like the 1st week they were out last july or August.. He asked if I would put in a word with the producer to see if he could get a blower or borla exhaust and a tv show episode.. So I pitched it like this to Matt, the producer... purchase a GS and have Z06 performance well.. The producer called me and said he has another ADD spot for and Edelbrock Eforce, this is 2 days after my friend that's pretty high in GM took a raise up in Michigan and traded out for a suburban..

So I found a nice couple little bit older at coffee n cars last week in Houston TX and he's having doubt about spending 85k and losing the warranty on his sebring Silver.. I have a good relationship w the producer I don't want to screw it up having a guy back out. I'm the 1st one he calls for camaro stuff, wheels, tires, ect.. I'd be willing to offer it to you!

He's all ready been talking with the older gentleman with the silver GS the producer really wants a the bad azz blue one..

I just joined the site but am well known on camaro6 and camaro5 as edfhobbies this site looks familiar or same web design atleast not sure there tied together..

or the collector edition with blue interior I assume and blue accents..

Last edited by Jack Metcalf; 03-07-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Attention Blue C7 GS owner Houston Area...