Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Kansas City and local area owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 03:43 PM
thebishman
Melting Slicks

Received 733 Likes on 481 Posts

Default Kansas City and local area owners

I just wanted to let all of you guys know about Santa Fe Garage in Independence, MO. Owned by Greg who is a perfectionist and great to work with.

I had the ride height adjusted; alignment set to DSC settings; brake ducts installed; brakes bled, and oil/filter changed yesterday. Really happy with the results and the care that Greg showed to the car.

Greg only uses state of the art Hunter tyre and wheel equipment, so I'd strongly recommend him for all of your wheel, tyre, alignment needs along with loads of other things.

http://www.santafegarage.com

Bish
Old 05-24-2017, 11:03 AM
thebishman
Melting Slicks

Received 733 Likes on 481 Posts

Just another shout out for Greg at Santa Fe Garage in Independence for all of us KC area owners. I just had him exchange my brake calipers; exchange the diff oil, and slightly adjust the alignment. Fantastic service at a great price.

My advice: don't waste time having a local dealership set up the car for the track or for most servicing; take it to Greg. Only use the dealership for warranty purposes.

Bish

Last edited by thebishman; 05-24-2017 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:42 PM
02BlownZ06
Drifting

Received 406 Likes on 311 Posts

Cool, that's good to know!

Get notified of new replies

To Kansas City and local area owners

Quick Reply: Kansas City and local area owners