Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Colorado front range cruising this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 06:51 PM
RockyMtC5
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Colorado front range cruising this weekend?

Seeing if anyone wants to meet @ I70 and Central City Parkway one of these mornings and run up the Peak-to-Peak HWY north towards Estes Park.

This is a really nice twisty mountain road and the earlier the better (less slow cars in the way). You can drop down a canyon to Boulder or Lyons/Longmont or Loveland depending on how far you hang along.

If anyone is interested post up, I'm carving the mountain roads regardless but wouldn't mind seeing if another 'vette or two can try keeping up
Old 07-17-2017, 12:41 AM
Astronomer
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RockyMtC5
Seeing if anyone wants to meet @ I70 and Central City Parkway one of these mornings and run up the Peak-to-Peak HWY north towards Estes Park.

This is a really nice twisty mountain road and the earlier the better (less slow cars in the way). You can drop down a canyon to Boulder or Lyons/Longmont or Loveland depending on how far you hang along.

If anyone is interested post up, I'm carving the mountain roads regardless but wouldn't mind seeing if another 'vette or two can try keeping up
I'm game!
Old 07-17-2017, 04:51 PM
RockyMtC5
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Hey man, I posted this a couple weekends ago.... ended up going solo. Just yesterday I planned a pretty large cruise and 4 other corvettes came along.... it was a BLAST!

Would love to have you come along (there was another 2013 Grans Sport that came along). If you have Facebook, search for "Denver Corvettes - North" and join our group. Some of us are pretty active, others aren't. Its just a group of Corvette owners, no rules or weird initiation rites

I'm one of the admins so request to join and I'll approve you!

Last edited by RockyMtC5; 07-17-2017 at 04:54 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Astronomer (07-18-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To Colorado front range cruising this weekend?

Quick Reply: Colorado front range cruising this weekend?