Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Looking for Service Tech in Aurora, CO

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 01:37 AM
av8eire
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Service Tech in Aurora, CO

Greetings,

I'm moving from San Diego to SE Aurora CO, east of the Parker area (Smoky Hill Road and I-470). I'm trying to find a good reliable service shop for my 2017 C7 Stingray. Any thoughts out there? Yelp can only do so much for me. :-)

Thanks,

Rob
Old 04-24-2018, 01:51 PM
Tort
Racer

Received 96 Likes on 69 Posts

I don't have a shop name for you but wanted to at least say welcome to beautiful CO! Not right next door but you will have several good options in the Denver area if there isn't a good one right there in Aurora....
Old 04-24-2018, 03:39 PM
rsilver
Racer

Received 50 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by av8eire
Greetings,

I'm moving from San Diego to SE Aurora CO, east of the Parker area (Smoky Hill Road and I-470). I'm trying to find a good reliable service shop for my 2017 C7 Stingray. Any thoughts out there? Yelp can only do so much for me. :-)

Thanks,

Rob
I have had good luck with Ed Bozarth Chevrolet, The Tech's name is Knoll, I think. He has done a lot of work on my 15 Z07.

If you are looking for an independent shop, Johnny and Greg at Finish Line performance are excellent for mods and most anything. They have worked on numerous cars for me over the last 15 years.
Welcome and good luck.........bob
The following users liked this post:
av8eire (04-25-2018)
Old 04-25-2018, 01:27 AM
av8eire
6th Gear

Originally Posted by rsilver
I have had good luck with Ed Bozarth Chevrolet, The Tech's name is Knoll, I think. He has done a lot of work on my 15 Z07.

If you are looking for an independent shop, Johnny and Greg at Finish Line performance are excellent for mods and most anything. They have worked on numerous cars for me over the last 15 years.
Welcome and good luck.........bob
Thanks! I had looked at Ed Bozarth because it was closest. Some reviews are great and some are horrible. That's what I hate about yelp and stuff. Sometimes it just doesn't tell the whole picture.

I'll keep Finish Line in mind for the future, too. Thanks!

Rob
Old 04-25-2018, 04:25 PM
m3incorp
Burning Brakes

Received 211 Likes on 157 Posts

I don't know how the service is at Ed Bozarth but I swore I would never walk in their doors again when they tried to sell me a C7 with a $10k market adjustment. Understand some people think that is fine and it may be for them, but not for me.
Old 04-25-2018, 04:30 PM
av8eire
6th Gear

Originally Posted by m3incorp
I don't know how the service is at Ed Bozarth but I swore I would never walk in their doors again when they tried to sell me a C7 with a $10k market adjustment. Understand some people think that is fine and it may be for them, but not for me.
That fits with what I read. Most negative reviews were on the sales side. Not many on service but generally it may follow the lead of the manager of the dealer. Thanks for your input. I’ll definitely take a look but I’ll keep an eye on them. :-)

Rob
Old 04-26-2018, 04:37 PM
rsilver
Racer

Received 50 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by av8eire
That fits with what I read. Most negative reviews were on the sales side. Not many on service but generally it may follow the lead of the manager of the dealer. Thanks for your input. I’ll definitely take a look but I’ll keep an eye on them. :-)

Rob
I agree, Ed Bozarth is not the place I would buy a new corvette. I won't even walk out on the sales floor.
On the service side,one time they could not get the alignment correct, but they made it right and even got the tool to adjust rear camber so they could do my track alignment correctly. Nothing is 100%, but if they make it right, to me thats what counts. They always give me a comp car because I live 3 hours away

Last edited by rsilver; 04-26-2018 at 04:40 PM.
The following users liked this post:
av8eire (04-29-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for Service Tech in Aurora, CO

Quick Reply: Looking for Service Tech in Aurora, CO