Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Denver

Old 01-21-2021, 02:30 PM
moep
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by VelocityGs
I joined COS and SC3 recently, A few ( 2 or 3 ) of us SC3 guys do our own mountain cruises when we can, weather permitting. Salida, Westcliffe, Walsenburg, Rye, Bishops castle, etc. real pretty through there. Open to other routes suggested. Usually meet up in pueblo. Cohorts welcome. Next time we schedule I could PM you.
Please PM me also. I would love to go.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:45 AM
Rky Mtn C6
Le Mans Master

Received 867 Likes on 371 Posts
2024 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C7 of the Year Finalist -- Modified

Originally Posted by JC-Z06
The COS club is about numbers and they really don't do much. Am looking for other Vette owners that drive their cars.

I'm the president of the Colorado Springs Corvette Club, and I disagree with what you said about my club. True we are the largest club in Colorado (currently 267 members), but our club isn't "about numbers." We are the oldest Corvette club in Colorado (58 years), and we are the most active Corvette club in Colorado. We put on car shows, autocrosses, rallies, cruises, weekend trips, social and charity events. Our events are open to the public, so you don't need to be a member to participate. We participate in several parades and do community service activities every year as well. We support other clubs by attending their events. A testimonial of our club, is that we have a good number of members who elected to join our club, in addition to the other Corvette club they were already in. Any member can organize an activity as long as it doesn't conflict with an already scheduled club event. I invite you and anyone else to visit my club's website at: www.coloradospringscorvetteclub.org. Check out the newsletters and the photo/video albums and see for yourself, just how much we do, and the fun we have. You can always PM me as well.
The following 2 users liked this post by Rky Mtn C6:
Bgreenard (01-25-2021), JC-Z06 (01-26-2021)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Denver