Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Throttle response enhancer for 2005?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 09:00 AM
Colovette
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Throttle response enhancer for 2005?

I've combed the forums for info regarding what throttle response enhancer would function on my 2005 manual transmission. The car is totally stock and I don't plan on racing it, but I would like to eliminate the delay in throttle response time; or at least as much delay as is possible or practical. It seems the only time the delay is really irritating is when I need the instant response when engaging the clutch after having stopped on a steep incline.

I have zero issues with my '67 4-speed under similar conditions and I would like the 2005 throttle response to be like that of my '67.

Maybe it's just me or something I may have to live with, but I pitch this out to you good folks for the collective benefit of your exoerience and wisdom.

Thanks!
Old 06-24-2019, 08:53 AM
Rky Mtn C6
Le Mans Master

Received 890 Likes on 375 Posts
2024 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C7 of the Year Finalist -- Modified

You may want to consider contacting Ric at the Corvette Center in Fountain, CO (just south of Colo Spngs). Here's the website: https://corvettecenterusa.com/

Quick Reply: Throttle response enhancer for 2005?