www.CorvetteEvent.com

Old 08-13-2001, 07:45 PM
CVOWebmaster
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.CorvetteEvent.com

Hello Corvette Friends,

I have programmed a database driven website to hold tons of Corvette Events and Clubs: http://www.CorvetteEvent.com . The site is new, and in order for it to help more Corvette friends, events must be added. Any Club, Dealer, or Corvette Friend may add their information to the database for free. No private information or fee is required for registering your club, and your club may add an UNLIMITED amount of events it is hosting or would like to let other Corvette Friends know about.

I have seen forums and other tools to help us Corvette lovers gather, but I have not seen a specific site to easily find Corvette events over the US easily, quickly, and reliably. Please visit http://www.CorvetteEvent.com and list your events to help make this site the biggest, best and FREE place for Corvette friends to plan gatherings.
Old 08-13-2001, 08:41 PM
Woody
Team Owner

Received 40 Likes on 19 Posts
CI 2-3-4-5-6-7-9-11 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16
First St Jude Donor '14-'15-'16
NCM Lifetime Member

Default Re: www.CorvetteEvent.com (CVOWebmaster)

What is that red "thing" on your homepage?? :confused: :confused:
Old 08-13-2001, 09:48 PM
CVOWebmaster
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: www.CorvetteEvent.com (2K1 Ragtop)

Haha, it is a custom job we saw down at Knoxville, TN. There were a lot of beautiful Vettes there covering all years. However, this one (despite how much we love or hate customizing Corvettes) really stuck out so I thought I'd snap a shot. The front is a bit overdone, but the back is pretty neat. Someone crossed a C3 Vette and a Cadillac. It has the fins on the back with the sharp lights. I can send more pics if you'd like. I'm going to change it out in the future with other Vettes to keep the site fresh.

Get notified of new replies

To www.CorvetteEvent.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: www.CorvetteEvent.com