Need an opinion, would you like to see us at cruise in?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2001, 03:20 AM
Luvnit84
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need an opinion, would you like to see us at cruise in?

I run a racing safety business, I was wondering if it would be worth it to get vendor space at the museum for the cruise in and on Labor day celebration. We a dealers in many different companies of helmets, harnesses, driving suits, gloves, and seats and many other items like Jacks and such for racing. So, the question is, would all you guys and gals who are going there and maybe autocrossing and drag racing be interested in seeing someone there who can offer safety gear. I am a lifetime member of the museum and my wife and I attend as many events as possible for the last 6 years, but I was curious if it would be worth it to set up a booth. Please share any and all opinions good and bad. Thanks
Old 11-06-2001, 08:27 AM
MY 95
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI 2-3-4-5-6-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08

Default Re: Need an opinion, would you like to see us at cruise in? (Luvnit84)

its defintely worth attending personally. As for the booth, Im sure you would get lots of lookers and questions but I dont know how sales would be, its a tough call.....just my $.02. Hope to see you there
Old 11-06-2001, 10:25 AM
Adam Boca
Race Director

Location: www.ncminsurance.com Bowling Green KY Home of the Corvette!
Received 126 Likes on 66 Posts
CI 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Vet
St. Jude Donor '07-'08
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default Re: Need an opinion, would you like to see us at cruise in? (My 95)

Dave, as you know with the vendor spaces most of the sales comes to you from after the shows. People see your stuff, grab a catalog, or price sheet and think about it. I think the exposure would be nice. Maybe you might want to offer a tech seminar on maybe 5 point harness installs. This can be coordnated with Larry Hayes at the NCM, or maybe a class on Safety at the track. Call me and I may have some ideas for you.

Get notified of new replies

To Need an opinion, would you like to see us at cruise in?

Quick Reply: Need an opinion, would you like to see us at cruise in?