Corvettes of Carlisle Show Pre order Sale at RPI Designs ends 8/14!! Check it OUT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 03:20 PM
RPIDON
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 354 Likes on 323 Posts

Default Corvettes of Carlisle Show Pre order Sale at RPI Designs ends 8/14!! Check it OUT!!!

If you are planning to attend the Corvettes of Carlisle show this year we are offering the following sale to our loyal customers that are planning on attending the show. You can pre order your part before the show and we will have it there at the show reserved for you to pick up. You will get the same show price and the shipping will be free.

The discounts are the following:

12% off all RPI Designs Manufactured items including Painted and Hydro carbon Fiber parts.

10% off all other items that we sell except for Wheels and High Performance Products. (Those we already have marked down the lowest price we can go)

To place your pre order please give me a call at 888-257-8515 ext 2.

You will not be charged until you pick up your parts the day of the show. This is to ensure you will get exactly what you want and the savings you expect at the show!! We will still bring all the Corvette goodies we normally bring there at our Huge display tent so you can enjoy browsing through our entire Display area.

Please call us as soon as possible for this sale, we need some time to get the parts in or painted for the show, the deadline for the sale will end Friday 8/14. For those looking to get your parts installed there at the show East Coast Supercharging will also be at the show and will be installing parts for our customers. So when you pick up your pre-order part you will be able to have it installed at the show as well.

Please click on the appropriate links below, to see more please go to www.rpidesigns.com

C7 Owners https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ck-it-out.html

C6 Owners https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ck-it-out.html

C5 Owners https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ck-it-out.html

Last edited by RPIDON; 07-23-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:23 AM
racelance
Melting Slicks

Received 120 Likes on 68 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by RPIDON
If you are planning to attend the Corvettes of Carlisle show this year we are offering the following sale to our loyal customers that are planning on attending the show. You can pre order your part before the show and we will have it there at the show reserved for you to pick up. You will get the same show price and the shipping will be free.

The discounts are the following:

12% off all RPI Designs Manufactured items including Painted and Hydro carbon Fiber parts.

10% off all other items that we sell except for Wheels and High Performance Products. (Those we already have marked down the lowest price we can go)

To place your pre order please give me a call at 888-257-8515 ext 2.

You will not be charged until you pick up your parts the day of the show. This is to ensure you will get exactly what you want and the savings you expect at the show!! We will still bring all the Corvette goodies we normally bring there at our Huge display tent so you can enjoy browsing through our entire Display area.

Please call us as soon as possible for this sale, we need some time to get the parts in or painted for the show, the deadline for the sale will end Friday 8/14. For those looking to get your parts installed there at the show East Coast Supercharging will also be at the show and will be installing parts for our customers. So when you pick up your pre-order part you will be able to have it installed at the show as well.

Please click on the appropriate links below, to see more please go to www.rpidesigns.com

C7 Owners https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ck-it-out.html

C6 Owners https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ck-it-out.html

C5 Owners https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ck-it-out.html

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Lance
Old 07-29-2015, 09:19 AM
RPIDON

Originally Posted by racelance
We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Lance
Thank you Lance, We look forward to it every year. You host the Best Corvette show in the country every year, if you have a Corvette you need to be there!! Thanks, Don
Old 08-03-2015, 10:22 AM
RPI Designs

Received 102 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16 -'17

If you order now, we'll deliver to Carlisle for you
Old 08-06-2015, 09:49 AM
RPIDON

Please call us as soon as possible for this sale, we need some time to get the parts in or painted for the show, the deadline for the sale will end Friday 8/14.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:00 PM
USA1 427
Safety Car

Received 720 Likes on 462 Posts

I'm hoping you'll be willing to look at my defective fuel rail covers and maybe replace them. Less than 2000 miles and 8 months of driving and the paint is bubbling and cracking on them. I'll be stopping by the tent.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:33 AM
RPI Designs

Received 102 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16 -'17

Originally Posted by USA1 427
I'm hoping you'll be willing to look at my defective fuel rail covers and maybe replace them. Less than 2000 miles and 8 months of driving and the paint is bubbling and cracking on them. I'll be stopping by the tent.
No need. Just send them back to us, we'll replace them before Carlisle!
Old 08-10-2015, 12:19 PM
USA1 427
Safety Car

I appreciate that. Would you be willing to send me the new ones so I can install them before Carlisle and I will return the old set to you at Carlisle? That would save me a couple bucks shipping ($20). I think you saw the pics on Facebook. They're bad. I'm parking with the Veteran's parking and will be there Thursday through Saturday, so if you're there Thursday........you'll get them asap.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:08 PM
USA1 427
Safety Car

Thanks for the phone call Don. I sent the pictures to your email address that you sent me. Hope to hear back soon.
Rich

Get notified of new replies

To Corvettes of Carlisle Show Pre order Sale at RPI Designs ends 8/14!! Check it OUT!!!

Quick Reply: Corvettes of Carlisle Show Pre order Sale at RPI Designs ends 8/14!! Check it OUT!!!