Michelin NCM Bash

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 06:17 PM
GTRSOLO
Pro

Received 134 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Michelin NCM Bash

Anyone going? I've been to the museum several time, but now I have a 18 GS and am thinking of going. What is there to know? I am close to Bowling Green, so I don't need hotel info, just looking for some folks who have done this before. Is it worth the hour and half drive?
Thanks
The following users liked this post:
FasNuff (04-21-2018)
Old 04-21-2018, 08:09 AM
TonyBro1
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

My wife and I are going and it's our first time too. There is not a lot of forum discussion on the Bash. I'm not sure what we'll be doing either but if nothing else we'll be checking out some very nice Corvettes.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:08 AM
TOBASCO
Le Mans Master

Received 138 Likes on 62 Posts
CI 2-4-5-6-7-8-10-11-12 Vet
NCM Ambassador
St. Jude Donor '08-'11-'13-'14-'15

It is ABSOLUTELY worth the drive. This will be my 7th year in a row. The BASH is the event where you will meet and rub elbows with the people who design, build, engineer, sell and service Corvettes. The TOP brass from Corvette will provide all the news on the 2019 model year and will have several 2019's on display. There are a ton of things to do, including seminars, road tours, dinners, etc. You will meet the Corvette Racing Team as well, where they are just coming off a 1st place finish last weekend at Long Beach. There will only be a couple of thousand Corvette enthusiasts, so be prepared to see just about every type of Corvette made. Here's more info on The BASH:

http://www.corvettemuseum.org/explore/events/
Old 04-21-2018, 04:24 PM
TonyBro1
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Tobasco, THATS what I was looking for - something to get me pumped!
Old 04-23-2018, 11:12 AM
GTRSOLO
Pro

Originally Posted by TOBASCO
It is ABSOLUTELY worth the drive. This will be my 7th year in a row. The BASH is the event where you will meet and rub elbows with the people who design, build, engineer, sell and service Corvettes. The TOP brass from Corvette will provide all the news on the 2019 model year and will have several 2019's on display. There are a ton of things to do, including seminars, road tours, dinners, etc. You will meet the Corvette Racing Team as well, where they are just coming off a 1st place finish last weekend at Long Beach. There will only be a couple of thousand Corvette enthusiasts, so be prepared to see just about every type of Corvette made. Here's more info on The BASH:

http://www.corvettemuseum.org/explore/events/
Thanks for the info, sounds like it's worth going to. I think the weather is supposed to be sunny and 70's.
Old 04-23-2018, 09:03 PM
jversluis
Burning Brakes

Received 63 Likes on 35 Posts

I'm going and have gone multiple times. Driving vette there half the fun. Will be doing track time, museum, the store, checking out all the cars as it's just a good time. I have a five hour drive with my son so good bonding time too!
Old 04-24-2018, 11:19 AM
GTRSOLO
Pro

Originally Posted by jversluis
I'm going and have gone multiple times. Driving vette there half the fun. Will be doing track time, museum, the store, checking out all the cars as it's just a good time. I have a five hour drive with my son so good bonding time too!
Do you know if you have to be a member to do track time?
Do they require a helmet or is this more of a laid back cruise on the track, or a full blown competition thing?
thanks
Old 04-24-2018, 05:06 PM
jversluis
Burning Brakes

Received 63 Likes on 35 Posts

You have to sign up in advance. Might be sold out. Its less than a 100mph with lead car for 20min times. There is also go kart track available first come. Lots to do.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:15 PM
GTRSOLO
Pro

Originally Posted by jversluis
You have to sign up in advance. Might be sold out. Its less than a 100mph with lead car for 20min times. There is also go kart track available first come. Lots to do.
Ok, thanks good to know.

Get notified of new replies

To Michelin NCM Bash

Quick Reply: Michelin NCM Bash