NMCA C4/C5/C6 Shootout May 1-3 - Bowling Green, KY

Read this post if you plan on a Corvette Museum Delivery ~ Mike Furman @ Criswell

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 12:58 PM
Mike Furman@Criswell
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 10,187 Likes on 1,603 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12, '15
Default Read this post if you plan on a Corvette Museum Delivery ~ Mike Furman @ Criswell

~The National Corvette Museum offers Museum delivery to help you truly experience and enjoy your 2019 Corvette. This program is designed to help you get the most out of the Corvetting hobby!

R8C Museum Delivery

Referred to as OPTION “R8C” and available through me at Criswell Chevrolet when specified during ordering, R8C customers are welcomed with signs and a guided V.I.P. tour of the Museum where their new Corvette is displayed, followed by an orientation and presentation of their new 2019 Corvette.

The customer receives a one-year individual membership to the NCM, a unique gold decal on the inside of the driver’s door jamb, and a commemorative wall plaque (with the customer’s name, date of delivery and VIN) is ordered.

You can also have your friends and family watch on the Boulevard Webcam as you spend your special day at the Museum taking delivery of your custom built Factory ordered Corvette.

I am a Lifetime member of the Corvette Museum and I am also my local Corvette Club's Ambassador for the Corvette Museum. So the Museum really rolls out the Red Carpet for all my Corvette customers.

Place your phone call to my desk direct line 301 212 4420 or email mfurman@criswellauto.com and let me explain how seamless the whole process is. You will never have to step foot inside the dealership.

~Check out my Corvette dedicated web site CorvetteFurman.com
I deal in high volume not high profit. I am now in my 40th year selling Corvettes and this Spring will deliver my 4,000th Corvette!

Mike Furman

Criswell Chevrolet

Gaithersburg, MD

301-212-4420 desk direct

mfurman@criswellauto.com

www.CorvetteFurman.com

"I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 40+ years!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

http://www.automentality.com/want-a-...ough-this-guy/

*Since 1953 the Corvette has been America’s Sports Car. The National Corvette Museum was established as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit foundation with a mission of celebrating the invention of the Corvette; preserving its past, present and future; and educating the public about Corvette. The Museum opened in 1994 and is a 115,000 square foot facility located on a 55 acre campus. Bowling Green, Kentucky is home to the world’s only General Motors Corvette Assembly Plant.

The National Corvette Museum is conveniently located off Interstate 65 in South Central Kentucky. Less than one hour north of Nashville, TN and less than two hours south of Louisville, KY, the Museum is a quick and easy stopover if traveling by car, or a quick drive from the airport of your choice. Located in the Central Time Zone.

350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
I-65 Exit 28

Hours:
Open 8am-5pm CT, Seven Days a Week
The last admission tickets are sold at 4:30pm CT.
Holidays Closed: New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day

Last edited by Mike Furman@Criswell; 01-16-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Read this post if you plan on a Corvette Museum Delivery ~ Mike Furman @ Criswell