Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Congrats to Dr Dan Harmon

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 08:14 PM
Busted Knuckle
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Congrats to Dr Dan Harmon

Took home some big trophy's today @ the Liberty Region Corvette Club car show. Car really looks great. Ghost Flames w/ the Marbling looks K L. Sorry no pictures as we forgot our camera.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Dr. Dan
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Jim,
In all honesty the car was a mess. Sort of anyway. Got there 20 mins before "rags down" and didn't really have enough time to get to the wheels at all...still too hot, not to mention the engine. I do need new pics of the flames and the spoiler tail that MyBlueC5 made for me. Other than the flames, MY favorite part is the (finally) color match on all of the small interior pieces...and the kicker was no one seemed to notice

The best piece of info was the USA detail booth. Showed me that their product can wipe that road dust off the paint and NOT put those fine lines in the finish or the chrome. And you know how they really pi$$ me off. Wiped it down without washing it this morning, under the fluorescent lights, to really see if they were full of it. No lines...I'm impressed, really impressed.

Thanks again,
Dan
Old 05-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Billy182
Melting Slicks

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Congrats Dan!!
Old 05-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Z28TOZO6
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dr. Dan
Thanks Jim,
In all honesty the car was a mess. Sort of anyway. Got there 20 mins before "rags down" and didn't really have enough time to get to the wheels at all...still too hot, not to mention the engine. I do need new pics of the flames and the spoiler tail that MyBlueC5 made for me. Other than the flames, MY favorite part is the (finally) color match on all of the small interior pieces...and the kicker was no one seemed to notice

The best piece of info was the USA detail booth. Showed me that their product can wipe that road dust off the paint and NOT put those fine lines in the finish or the chrome. And you know how they really pi$$ me off. Wiped it down without washing it this morning, under the fluorescent lights, to really see if they were full of it. No lines...I'm impressed, really impressed.

Thanks again,
Dan
Where can I look at their products. Do they have a web site?
Old 05-21-2006, 11:55 PM
niptuck
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Billy182
Congrats Dan!!
wow Billy...i love the scissor doors!
Old 05-23-2006, 10:05 PM
Dr. Dan
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Z28TOZO6
Where can I look at their products. Do they have a web site?
Doesn't look like they have a website listed on his business card, but they do have a catalog (think it's still out in the Garage)

His info:
USA Auto Supply Inc.
Ivan Mejias
215-329-0685
usasupply70@hotmail.com

Tell him Black vert with the Burgandy Flames...He'll know. I was no easy sell, til I saw real results.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:05 AM
doug doo wop
Safety Car

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I saw his car last year and it was awesome, and a very nice guy.

Get notified of new replies

To Congrats to Dr Dan Harmon

Quick Reply: Congrats to Dr Dan Harmon