Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Anyone looking for a great Winter Vehicle/DD?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 12:01 AM
dukekid68
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone looking for a great Winter Vehicle/DD?

Greetings all...I'll try to keep this on the shorter side but here we go:

I'm looking to sell my 2004 Trailblazer LT because my mileage for work has become too great to justify my need for an SUV. I bought the Trailblazer in May 2007 with 34,600 miles on it...in eight months I have put approx 22k on the truck (now has 56,988 miles) and I haven't even driven it save a handful of times in the last 3 months. The miles, as you would guess, are all highway...the joys of being in sales.

The truck runs great and I have had ZERO issues with it. I have changed the oil regularly and have had no need for any repairs. Used the truck a few times during the summer to tow the boat and it handles like a dream. I am only selling because I truly do not need the SUV for work and since I average ~6/700 miles a week, and cost saving from fuel is well worth the effort.

You are free to take the vehicle to any inspection agent of your choice and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

I'm sure that I've forgotten something so please feel free to reach out, better to call/email as with my work schedule I'm not on here as often.
Please feel free to call (908-268-4907) or email (jcbarrett@gmail.com)

The vehicle itself is fully loaded (save a nav system):
Leather (2 tone)
Power everything
sunroof
premium audio - 6 disk indash changer
rear air and audio controls
tow package
Running Boards

Kelly Blue Book (private party): $14,200
Asking: $13,500 OBO

Cheers,
Christian

Last edited by dukekid68; 02-05-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:15 PM
dukekid68
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lots of looks, no interest

Somebody help me out here.

Quick Reply: Anyone looking for a great Winter Vehicle/DD?