Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Volunteers desperately needed on 9/18 for CFAC!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Adam Wartell
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Volunteers desperately needed on 9/18 for CFAC!

I am in desperate need of volunteers at my benefit show on Saturday, September 18, 2010.

I have created a list and schedule of tasks on the show website. I will update the list as volunteers commit.

Please follow this link to see what tasks there are available:

http://corvettesforacure.com/volunteers.asp

If you are able to help me that day, please reply to this thread or email me ASAP to let me know what task(s) and shift(s) you will take. I ask that, for scheduling purposes, you please commit to at least one full shift as outlined on the schedule.

This show is all for charity... benefiting the Alzheimer's Association Delaware Valley Chapter. I have no club backing for this show, therefore I have no members to ask to help. Without help of volunteers, it will be impossible for me to have the show run successfully. Your help will be MOST appreciated (even if I forget to thank you in person that day, because I'll be running around like a chicken without a head)!

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Adam Wartell
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 12 Posts

Had a few folks offer. Still a bunch of slots open.
Please click the link above to see how you can help.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Volunteers desperately needed on 9/18 for CFAC!