Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Looking for a local club in South Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 10:24 PM
gunterwalker
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Looking for a local club in South Jersey

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion of a local Corvette club in south NJ. I live in Cape May so the further south the better. I noticed there was one in Brigantine but couldn't get the website to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:59 AM
01Z06 Black
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Original Garden State Corvette Club
Old 02-10-2011, 10:12 PM
zipity
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 670 Likes on 292 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by 01Z06 Black
Original Garden State Corvette Club
Jack thanks for the plug. We are in Southern New Jersey, but not as far south as Cape May. Our membership runs from Millville to Eastampton and we hold our meetings in Deptford. Check out www.ogscc.com for more details. We have a lot of active Forum members in the Club and I happen to be the President. We are one of the most active Clubs in NJ, with stuff going on all the time.

If you are looking for a Club closer to Cape May, check out Boardwalk Corvette Club out of the Atlantic City area.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:57 PM
ED77KATR
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep me posted! Im in Wildwood crest. PM me if ya wanna start a club of our own. Thanks Ed
Old 05-27-2017, 02:50 PM
BrianSixty-Six
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern New Jersey Vettes

I just moved to Little Egg Harbor, NJ. I have a '66 and am looking for a car / Corvette club too. I guess starting a club is a possibility but that is a lot of administrative work. I wouldn't mind something informal in this area of NJ.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:52 PM
BrianSixty-Six
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BrianSixty-Six
I just moved to Little Egg Harbor, NJ. I have a '66 and am looking for a car / Corvette club too. I guess starting a club is a possibility but that is a lot of administrative work. I wouldn't mind something informal in this area of NJ.
Dang, I just noticed that last post was from 2011. Still if anyone wants to get together informally that would be cool. There is a Stewarts Drive In / Burger place in Tuckerton, NJ that would make a nice Saturday get together venue.
Old 05-27-2017, 10:50 PM
gbvette62
Race Director

Received 2,025 Likes on 1,314 Posts

The Beach Bums Corvette Club is based in the Stafford Township/Manahawkin/Long Beach Island area, 10 miles up Rt 9 from Little Egg Harbor. Their annual all Corvette show is scheduled for June 10th, at Bay Village on Long Beach Island.

I know they've had some problems with their website, but you can get info on the club and their show from their Facebook page.

Last edited by gbvette62; 05-27-2017 at 10:51 PM.
Old 05-27-2017, 10:51 PM
zipity
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 670 Likes on 292 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by BrianSixty-Six
Dang, I just noticed that last post was from 2011. Still if anyone wants to get together informally that would be cool. There is a Stewarts Drive In / Burger place in Tuckerton, NJ that would make a nice Saturday get together venue.
If you are up for a drive my Club is hosting a show in Cherry Hill on Monday morning Memorial Day. From 8am until noon at the Silver Diner in Cherry Hill across from the Cherry Hill Mall on Rt. 38. Come check it out and see what we are all about.

www.ogscc.com for more details.
Old 05-29-2017, 02:54 PM
RFBHD
Burning Brakes

Received 308 Likes on 176 Posts

not real close... but the Medford Corvette Club is a nice bunch of people

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for a local club in South Jersey

Quick Reply: Looking for a local club in South Jersey