Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Non Club Corvette Club April Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2017, 01:59 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Non Club Corvette Club April Cruise

THE APRIL CRUISE TO THE BRICK HOUSE IN POTTSTOWN IS CANCELLED!! COLD RAINY WEATHER IS PREDICTED AND NO ONE WANTS TO DRIVE IN THAT!!!

Non Club Corvette Club IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CLUB!!!
We have NO meetings, officers, members, or dues. We just get together once a month for a cruise!
Since March weather didn't really cooperate with our plans to cruise up to Pottstown, I think we'll try that trip for April.
On Sunday, April 23, we'll meet at the Prices Corner Park and Ride at noon, and head up to the Brick House in Pottstown, PA.
Plans are in progress for our May cruise down to St. Michael's in MD. Date TBD.
Let me know if you plan to attend. Thanks.

Last edited by FOXMO; 04-19-2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:22 AM
75corvette
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello FOXMO, It's been a long time since I posted here, been out of circulation for a while. My Shop in just down the street from Brick House, I often eat there and bring my clients for lunch, great menu. I have it marked on my calendar and hope to be there to meet you and the other vettesters.
Been a member here since 2000, bought and sold several vettes for one reason or the other, and now have a 77 silver, L-82, four speed, this is my fourth 77, guess I will keep this one. Love the C3's.
Hope to see you soon, Joe V.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:34 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by 75corvette
Hello FOXMO, It's been a long time since I posted here, been out of circulation for a while. My Shop in just down the street from Brick House, I often eat there and bring my clients for lunch, great menu. I have it marked on my calendar and hope to be there to meet you and the other vettesters.
Been a member here since 2000, bought and sold several vettes for one reason or the other, and now have a 77 silver, L-82, four speed, this is my fourth 77, guess I will keep this one. Love the C3's.
Hope to see you soon, Joe V.
We look forward to meeting you, Joe!!
Old 04-02-2017, 01:51 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

We are 3 weeks away! It will be a fun ride! Who's in?
Old 04-16-2017, 05:53 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO
Non Club Corvette Club IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CLUB!!!
We have NO meetings, officers, members, or dues. We just get together once a month for a cruise!
Since March weather didn't really cooperate with our plans to cruise up to Pottstown, I think we'll try that trip for April.
On Sunday, April 23, we'll meet at the Prices Corner Park and Ride at noon, and head up to the Brick House in Pottstown, PA.
Plans are in progress for our May cruise down to St. Michael's in MD. Date TBD.
Let me know if you plan to attend. Thanks.
We hope all of you are having a happy Easter!
Our April cruise is one week from today!! If you plan to go but have not yet told me you plan to go, PLEASE let me know. I will be making the reservations early in the week!
Hope to see you at the Prices Corner Park and Ride at noon next Sunday.

Get notified of new replies

To Non Club Corvette Club April Cruise

Quick Reply: Non Club Corvette Club April Cruise