Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Upholstery shop in MA/NH area

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 06:17 PM
rangda
Racer

Received 124 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Upholstery shop in MA/NH area

I'm looking for an upholstery shop to do some work on the front drivers seat so that it doesn't dig into my thighs. In another thread someone mentioned having an upholstery shop replace the side bolsters on the seat bottom with memory foam and I was thinking of having this done. Anyone have any recommendations for a shop? I hate to take the car someplace blind.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:07 AM
09C6Vert
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rangda
I'm looking for an upholstery shop to do some work on the front drivers seat so that it doesn't dig into my thighs. In another thread someone mentioned having an upholstery shop replace the side bolsters on the seat bottom with memory foam and I was thinking of having this done. Anyone have any recommendations for a shop? I hate to take the car someplace blind.

Thanks in advance.
Two that I know (owners) and are in the area that you mentioned, but don't know if they can/will do your repairs are:

Ducharme & Sons Upholstering - Dracut -978-454-7259
Lake Shore Park Upholstering - NH/Mass - Brian -781-910-5794

Good Luck

Quick Reply: Upholstery shop in MA/NH area