Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NON Club Corvette Club June Cruise

Old 05-31-2017, 07:39 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NON Club Corvette Club June Cruise

We are NOT an official/organized Club!!

Let me explain the premise of the NON Club.

After having been in organized Corvette Clubs in the past, and left for various reasons, I decided to ask some Corvette owner friends if they would be interested in just getting together once a month to cruise and hang out. Since then, the group has grown, but the overall idea remains the same: NO meetings, NO officers, NO members, NO dues, NO must attend events, NO sponsors. We just get together once a month to cruise with our cars and enjoy each other's company!!

SO, for June, we are going to head down to Smyrna to the Brick Works Brew Pub on Sunday, June 25. We will meet at the William Penn HS parking lot (to avoid the head aches of trying to stay together going thru the construction zones in Newport) at noon and head down Rt9. Rt 9 is always a fun ride! As always, please let me know if you plan to attend so I can make the necessary reservations.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:50 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO

After having been in organized Corvette Clubs in the past, and left for various reasons, I decided to ask some Corvette owner friends if they would be interested in just getting together once a month to cruise and hang out. Since then, the group has grown, but the overall idea remains the same: NO meetings, NO officers, NO members, NO dues, NO must attend events, NO sponsors. We just get together once a month to cruise with our cars and enjoy each other's company!!

SO, for June, we are going to head down to Smyrna to the Brick Works Brew Pub on Sunday, June 25. We will meet at the William Penn HS parking lot (to avoid the head aches of trying to stay together going thru the construction zones in Newport) at noon and head down Rt9. Rt 9 is always a fun ride! As always, please let me know if you plan to attend so I can make the necessary reservations.

So, we're 2 weeks away from the June cruise. Who's joining us??
Old 06-18-2017, 07:39 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO

So, we're a week away! Who's coming??

Get notified of new replies

To NON Club Corvette Club June Cruise

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NON Club Corvette Club June Cruise