Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NON Club Corvette Club August Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 08:06 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NON Club Corvette Club August Cruise

NON Club Corvette Club is NOT an official Club. There are NO members, officers, meetings or dues! We just get together for a monthly cruise!!

I bumped into a guy I used to work with at Trader Joe's last week who is in a new venture with some other folks. He is the cider maker at Liquid Alchemy Beverages. LAB is one of only 2 meaderies in Delaware. They have a dozen meads (honey based beverages) and 4 ciders...at the moment. But for the great timing of my visit to TJ's, this venue would not be our destination for August.

The plan is to meet at 11:00 am on Sunday, August 20 at the Prices Corner Park and Ride, and head over to LAB. It will be a pretty short ride, but they suggested we get there at 11:30. A tour of the facility and process is $4 per person. (We might be able to finagle a discount if enough people are interested in the tour.) I understand there will be an earlier BBQ class in the area and the owners of LAB will be trying to get the BBQ teacher to have some extras for our group!! Wouldn't that be AWESOME?!?!? BBQ and cider!!!

liquidalchemybeverages.com

PLEASE let me know if you plan to attend so we can make the necessary arrangements.

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited by FOXMO; 08-06-2017 at 06:21 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-06-2017, 06:22 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO
NON Club Corvette Club is NOT an official Club. There are NO members, officers, meetings or dues! We just get together for a monthly cruise!!

I bumped into a guy I used to work with at Trader Joe's last week who is in a new venture with some other folks. He is the cider maker at Liquid Alchemy Beverages. LAB is one of only 2 meaderies in Delaware. They have a dozen meads (honey based beverages) and 4 ciders...at the moment. But for the great timing of my visit to TJ's, this venue would not be our destination for August.

The plan is to meet at 11:00 am on Sunday, August 20 at the Prices Corner Park and Ride, and head over to LAB. It will be a pretty short ride, but they suggested we get there at 11:30. A tour of the facility and process is $4 per person. (We might be able to finagle a discount if enough people are interested in the tour.) I understand there will be an earlier BBQ class in the area and the owners of LAB will be trying to get the BBQ teacher to have some extras for our group!! Wouldn't that be AWESOME?!?!? BBQ and cider!!!

liquidalchemybeverages.com

PLEASE let me know if you plan to attend so we can make the necessary arrangements.

Hope to see you soon!
We're 2 weeks away. Who is joining us?
Old 08-13-2017, 10:22 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO
We're 2 weeks away. Who is joining us?
! week!! Who is in??
Old 08-13-2017, 09:58 PM
Cyclonite
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Can't. Driving the inlaws to see family in northern joisey....
Old 08-15-2017, 09:39 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by Cyclonite
Can't. Driving the inlaws to see family in northern joisey....
Priorities, Dude, Priorities!!! Maybe next time then! Be safe!

Get notified of new replies

To NON Club Corvette Club August Cruise

Quick Reply: NON Club Corvette Club August Cruise