Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Is there anyone in Central NJ that can help with mud guard cutting/install

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 11:11 AM
pika
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Is there anyone in Central NJ that can help with mud guard cutting/install

I ordered these 24x12 CRE24 guards from this thread

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...sh-guards.html

I can cut to the dimensions stated but I am confused on if I need to curve them? I see pictures of them and they are curved but I have no idea how to do that

Does anyone know of a good shop to cut them to ideal specifications and not have it rub or scrape when turning. I want stone chip protection.

If someone can do this I will happily pay them for their time. I know it's winter now so it will have to be on a really nice day or I can wait until spring. I am just not that skilled with this kind of stuff and want to get protected for the driving season.

ALSO can I just do these without side skirts? maybe I should look into them too. I would think mud guards provide more protection than side skirts. btw It's a C7 Z06

Last edited by pika; 12-20-2017 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:13 PM
George88
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 22 Posts

I am not sure if they can do what you are looking for, but Jerry's speed shop in fords (732-661-6688) handles everything for me, or can get me a answer. Best place around. Ask for Jerry Jr
The following users liked this post:
pika (01-08-2018)

Quick Reply: Is there anyone in Central NJ that can help with mud guard cutting/install