Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Central Jersey service options

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 05:22 PM
SuperdadZ06
Burning Brakes

Received 408 Likes on 246 Posts
Default Central Jersey service options

Hello

Can anyone recommend a good dealer for service near central jersey? I bought my car at Kerbeck and dont want to head to AC every time I need service.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:51 PM
Rob Petyo
Le Mans Master

Received 75 Likes on 59 Posts

Tommy is the best corvette mechanic around @ Seacoast Chevrolet, Ocean Township, NJ 07712.

Tommy used to sponsor the 10.50 index at the ECS Corvette Challenge at E-Town and built quite a few very fast cars including my two C5's. (Vid in Sig) BTW, I purchased my C7 at Kerbeck also and use Tommy for all of my work. You will be very happy.
Old 06-22-2018, 04:06 PM
SuperdadZ06
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Rob Petyo
Tommy is the best corvette mechanic around @ Seacoast Chevrolet, Ocean Township, NJ 07712.

Tommy used to sponsor the 10.50 index at the ECS Corvette Challenge at E-Town and built quite a few very fast cars including my two C5's. (Vid in Sig) BTW, I purchased my C7 at Kerbeck also and use Tommy for all of my work. You will be very happy.
I really appreciate the tip, many thanks. How did things go at kerbeck for you?
Old 06-22-2018, 04:07 PM
SuperdadZ06
Burning Brakes

PS my vette is also WGG i went rag top but yours looks a lot better.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:15 PM
Rob Petyo
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by SuperdadZ06
I really appreciate the tip, many thanks. How did things go at kerbeck for you?
You're welcome. He is tomdcarguy on my friends list.

I really liked dealing with Kerbeck, I knew just what to expect when I went there, their selection was second to none, I have the Spector Grey wheels on my 2018, which ones did you get?
Old 06-23-2018, 09:07 AM
SuperdadZ06
Burning Brakes

You're welcome. He is tomdcarguy on my friends list.

I really liked dealing with Kerbeck, I knew just what to expect when I went there, their selection was second to none, I have the Spector Grey wheels on my 2018, which ones did you get?
I got the black wheels 495 option. I almost went with yours. Do you wash your car yourself?
Old 06-23-2018, 10:37 AM
Rob Petyo
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by SuperdadZ06
I got the black wheels 495 option. I almost went with yours. Do you wash your car yourself?
Yes, of course. You might want to invest in some paint protection... I had Suntec film (self healing) installed on my nose, headlights, pillars, bottom of doors and side skirts, rear brake panel and rear quarter panels. I'm using Zaino products but you may want to visit the car care section to see what other products are available that you might prefer. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...discussion-10/

Old 06-23-2018, 09:23 PM
SuperdadZ06
Burning Brakes

Yes, of course. You might want to invest in some paint protection... I had Suntec film (self healing) installed on my nose, headlights, pillars, bottom of doors and side skirts, rear brake panel and rear quarter panels. I'm using Zaino products but you may want to visit the car care section to see what other products are available that you might prefer. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...discussion-10/
mIne is at signature detailing right now getting suntec and ceramic coating.
I️ have a bad back and don’t know if we can handle washing at home.

Get notified of new replies

To Central Jersey service options

Quick Reply: Central Jersey service options